Figured I would add my new-patch experience. First time as Jason (part 9) on Jarvis map tried 2 grabs and I passed straight thru the counselor. Grabbing the entire match was extremely off. Same match - Tipped the boat, drowned one. Second counselor got back in boat and I was unable to pull them out. Prompt showed, but pressing it did nothing. They just sat in the boat without it moving.

Second time as Jason (part 7) on Higgins Haven had difficulty breaking locked doors. First door took 3 hits as normal then would not break. Other door at same cabin took 3 hits as normal then took about 6 more hits to break. Tried to slash a counselor in same cabin and swing action turned me approx 45 degrees to target a door.

One match as counselor (AJ) attempted to put gas in 4 seater (Packanack) and glitched. Prompt failed, but stayed on screen. I could try again, but all the hit boxes were doubled and turned green. The checks auto-failed every time. Wheel stayed present on screen and prevented all other actions, except gas.

These are all new glitches/bugs that I have never encountered prior to this patch. I am on Xbox.

Ok well a report button for glitching that's considered cheating what about one for that and we still need to fix getting run over by the car at least the games becoming less fun because u cant enjoy a game when you continue to get run over 

15 hours ago, BCizzle86 said:

Hi,

Big Fan of the game. I've read through a majority of the thread and, sorry if I missed it, but there's a HUGE glitch with calling the cops. I have the legendary "my dad's a cop" perk and while I'm calling the cops, if I hit any button AT ALL (direction, another button, etc), I completely glitch out. I mean, I can move, but the camera angle stays on the phone so I can't see myself anymore. No matter what I do, the camera is stuck there. Idk if this has been addressed, but it def needs to be fixed!

(sorry if I spammed, I'm not see ing my post on the site)

- BCizzle86

I think this is a known issue, but I'll report it to the team.

13 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

There is this really annoying glitch that hasn’t been patched yet that happens when you have your counselor on random. It’s happened to me on Xbox, and now it’s happening again on Switch. I have nerves of steel on most of my counselors and I like putting my counselors on random so I can adapt how I play each game. It also freshens things up. Every time the counselors are on random, the nerves of steel perk straight up doesnt work. Mini map disappears and everything, every time. I know there are glitches that take higher priority in terms of next patch, but this glitch is very annoying. 

Another known issue, but not sure of the status of this one. I'll check in on it.

11 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Battle build Buggzy

Max thrasher max slugger with max value -stun chance. What we did was 1 flare gun head shot to the mask (close range) followed by two non stunning heavy axes.  All testing was done on Barney skin part 3 Jason. I'm sure that part doesn't matter. Anyway, the third hit demasked once out of 4 tries. One thing I noticed was that one of the heavy swings stunned the other 3 times we tried it. I don't know if that was the difference or not.

We'll replicate this in our next test try. Thanks!

10 hours ago, t-btk said:

Played the new patch for 2 games, encountered 2 bugs.

My character "stumbled"  as I tried opening a door and got camera locked.

Couldn't move the camera or interact with windows, doors, or items.

Could only swing weapon and drop stuff.

2nd bug. Somehow players exited the car both on the drivers side

and got stuck together in an invisible barrier

couldn't move or get back inside car until someone else moved the car.

We'll keep an eye on similar reports. By any chance, were you at high ping during these matches?

7 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

Played a few games last night and had a couple of issues. 

While pulling driver out of car the camera locked inside the car.

Had Jason freeze a couple of times. Kinda like playing with a really high ping. 

Same question as prior, what was your ping?

3 hours ago, Cristiano said:

@mattshotcha Congratulations!! Did you say you fixed pinehurst stairs glitch, congratulations know WHY? BECAUSE the glitch is still here with the new patch ... You could have been sincere in the patch! It looks like you haven't even tested this patch. 

This is the first I'm hearing of the stairs issue still being a problem. Can you provide some more detail?

2 hours ago, Grape said:

Figured I would add my new-patch experience. First time as Jason (part 9) on Jarvis map tried 2 grabs and I passed straight thru the counselor. Grabbing the entire match was extremely off. Same match - Tipped the boat, drowned one. Second counselor got back in boat and I was unable to pull them out. Prompt showed, but pressing it did nothing. They just sat in the boat without it moving.

Second time as Jason (part 7) on Higgins Haven had difficulty breaking locked doors. First door took 3 hits as normal then would not break. Other door at same cabin took 3 hits as normal then took about 6 more hits to break. Tried to slash a counselor in same cabin and swing action turned me approx 45 degrees to target a door.

One match as counselor (AJ) attempted to put gas in 4 seater (Packanack) and glitched. Prompt failed, but stayed on screen. I could try again, but all the hit boxes were doubled and turned green. The checks auto-failed every time. Wheel stayed present on screen and prevented all other actions, except gas.

These are all new glitches/bugs that I have never encountered prior to this patch. I am on Xbox.

The first sounds like it could be a ping issue. Second issue as well.

The third could be a lock, I'll report it to the team for a look.

9 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

The first sounds like it could be a ping issue. Second issue as well.

The third could be a lock, I'll report it to the team for a look.

Figured ping might be an issue. I added it because I checked ping multiple times and it was always in the gray.

Usually when I have issues, my ping hits yellow or red.

Played for about 4 hours last night and there was one issue I had never encountered before.  As Jason, after coming out of an animation (stopping the car, being stunned) the camera would go to a top over view and I would have to recenter.  It happened quite a few times.  Not sure if this is a regular thing as I don't get in a ton of games as Jason.  

Second, I think I have seen people talking about but not sure if it is the same thing.  Counselor was under a bed in the corner near a chest of drawers.  I hit A at the prompt to intiate the kill.  The prompt flashed a couple of times and started but stopped.  The counselor then came out from under the bed and was wedged between the bed and the furniture.  Couldn't hit the counselor and also couldn't get to the spot on the bed to do the kill.  I am not sure if the counselor was still under the bed or just locked to where I can't hit them. I have a clip of the person frozen in place where I can't hit them on my xbox profile but can't figure out how to get you a direct link.

15 minutes ago, AchillesShield said:

Played for about 4 hours last night and there was one issue I had never encountered before.  As Jason, after coming out of an animation (stopping the car, being stunned) the camera would go to a top over view and I would have to recenter.  It happened quite a few times.  Not sure if this is a regular thing as I don't get in a ton of games as Jason.  

Second, I think I have seen people talking about but not sure if it is the same thing.  Counselor was under a bed in the corner near a chest of drawers.  I hit A at the prompt to intiate the kill.  The prompt flashed a couple of times and started but stopped.  The counselor then came out from under the bed and was wedged between the bed and the furniture.  Couldn't hit the counselor and also couldn't get to the spot on the bed to do the kill.  I am not sure if the counselor was still under the bed or just locked to where I can't hit them. I have a clip of the person frozen in place where I can't hit them on my xbox profile but can't figure out how to get you a direct link.

You should be able to grab it on a PC by logging into your Xbox account on PC, then navigating to your Xbox One videos, and save it to the PC. From there, a ticket on JasonKillsBugs.com with the video would be great, we appreciate it!

33 minutes ago, Grape said:

Figured ping might be an issue. I added it because I checked ping multiple times and it was always in the gray.

Usually when I have issues, my ping hits yellow or red.

We'll be keeping an eye out for more reports. Thanks for the info!

• Thanks 2

well perk and cp delete still works, random spawn is still a thing, all cheater spots on map still work like pinehurst stairs, more car glitches... yup this is fun

• Haha 1

Thanks for all the fixes. Question- did you allow Jason to shift with counselors when he's choking them? I've never seen this before and it's happened several times since the 16th. It might've been around before but I guess I never experienced it. Not a fan of this feature. 

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Allegedly the stairs glitch in Pinehurst is still accessible......

@mattshotcha

We still haven't seen a single screenshot of this. As of right now, it's rumor only and unconfirmed.

57 minutes ago, 999enits said:

well perk and cp delete still works, random spawn is still a thing, all cheater spots on map still work like pinehurst stairs, more car glitches... yup this is fun

The Perk/CP thing is going to take some time to clarify. Random Counselor is being reopened. Pinehurst stairs is still unconfirmed. And I haven't seen a single report for a car problem.

54 minutes ago, ms_kilerz08 said:

Thanks for all the fixes. Question- did you allow Jason to shift with counselors when he's choking them? I've never seen this before and it's happened several times since the 16th. It might've been around before but I guess I never experienced it. Not a fan of this feature. 

That's something the team is investigating.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I understand that objectives are in danger by a camping Jason as I mentioned that but to your point of a determined kill squad at least you have the opportunity to fight it out over the box as most kill squads for the most part have no plan B. At least my way you can probably thin the heard.I have battled over the phone box many times and kept them from calling the cops. I'd at least want to have the opportunity to try and If I fail it's on me where as you have only a percentage of chance of getting the Tommy box first morph right now.

Some have a plan B, while others don't. Camping out a power box while fighting off a hunt squad makes for some fun matches.

8 hours ago, hellhound_692013 said:

Ok well a report button for glitching that's considered cheating what about one for that and we still need to fix getting run over by the car at least the games becoming less fun because u cant enjoy a game when you continue to get run over  

There are ways to avoid getting run over by a car.

If they were to implement a report function, can you imagine the number of complaints just for the car?

3 hours ago, 999enits said:

It sounds like some of those will take a while to fix. One thing at a time is the best approach.

• Like 1

@mattshotcha  was it added more pocket knives for each map? i just played 3 matches as a counselor and i could find at least one pocket knife on all of them. when i played as jason i needed to grab most of the counselors more than one time to kill cuz of the many pocket knives. it's happening since i uploaded the patch. is that really a thing? was it intended?

@Carlso, what platform do you play on? There should only be 4 pocket knives per round, including Tommy’s. If you are playing on PC, it is possible you may have came across hackers that can have unlimited pocket knives. 

5 minutes ago, Cristiano said:

@mattshotcha Here is the proof that it still exists. My friend showed it to me and said yesterday that this glitch is still going on.Screenshot_20200619_080050.jpg.11e367c798b38f1b921634693e2453f1.jpg

I'm guessing that picture is probably from before the update.

6 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I'm guessing that picture is probably from before the update.

No its not.  My friend took this photo yesterday on his phone. 

7 minutes ago, Cristiano said:

No its not.  My friend took this photo yesterday on his phone. 

Ok well your friend took a picture. My friends have spent hours trying to get in there and cannot do it.

• Like 1

@mattshotcha my ping was good all match in the instances I mentioned. It’s kinda like high ping and becoming interaction locked for a few seconds.

I was breaking a door down & on the fourth hit Jason stops & no buttons work. A few seconds later the door is broke & Jason can move as usual. 

This and the camera locking inside the car when pulling out the driver happened on the first night of the patch. Played a few rounds last night & had no issues at all. 

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

My friends have spent hours trying to get in there and cannot do it.

Hmm conflicting reports on this. Maybe they used a slightly different method and it is still possible? I remember there were 2-3 methods to get on Packanack roof at one point

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

platform do you play on

ps4 😕

5 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

@mattshotcha my ping was good all match in the instances I mentioned. It’s kinda like high ping and becoming interaction locked for a few seconds.

I was breaking a door down & on the fourth hit Jason stops & no buttons work. A few seconds later the door is broke & Jason can move as usual. 

This and the camera locking inside the car when pulling out the driver happened on the first night of the patch. Played a few rounds last night & had no issues at all. 

Ok definitely let us know if you see the same behavior again and we'll continue to monitor.

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Hmm conflicting reports on this. Maybe they used a slightly different method and it is still possible? I remember there were 2-3 methods to get on Packanack roof at one point

That's the thing. A photo does nothing to prove what's happening because there is no mention of process or even when it happened.

I don't want to sound harsh, but do you have any idea how many times someone has shared old pics of old bugs and said they were new? It happens all too often and I need more than a photo with no other info in order to try and track it down. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, just trying to get actionable info in order to either reopen an investigation or debunk it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can confirm that the problem of perks is not corrected because my secondary account went from lvl 97 to lvl150 with zero perks and zero cp, but I know who it is. I sent a report to Jasonkillsbugs  😥

However the knives that destroy the car no longer work. I hear knives flying when I escape and the car is intact. It comforts a little. 

Throwing knives do not break the window from the inside next to the door that faces the lake in the Ned's death cabin on both Crystal Lake maps. It's a bulletproof window.