I am very disappointed  the random counselor glitch still continues after the new patch. 😑

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Jason cant get the second throwing knife from his shack on pack small as its stuck.

Im tired of hearing ppl cry about the rage buff,they have no idea what was going on b4 that. 4 chads stunning jason for 20 minutes in every lobby. The game is designed to fight jason when u have to, not troll the whole match.Im glad that its harder to kill jason now.It was way too easy b4.

• Like 2

So demasking Jason is still way too easy and happens way too early thus killing Jason happens way too early. 

Played a match as Chad.  Hit Jason 5 times with a machete and the mask came off.  3 minutes in.  Jason was dead at the 6 minute mark.   

Played a match as Buggzy.  Jason showed up at me at the beginning of the match and I luckily got a nice cabin spawn with an axe and machete.  They did seem to fix the 1 or 2 axe hit Buggzy demask but it mattered little when I demasked him on the first hit with a machete...third hit in total he took in the round.  Dead Jason at the 4:30 mark. 

To say I'm a tad disappointed that the patch didn't do anything to make Jason a bit more difficult to kill would be an understatement. 

At this rate, my only suggestion is to delay Tommy from coming back til at least halfway through the match, if not longer, as whatever tuning is done to Jason's mask hp or weapon damage isn't going to change anything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Played about 10 matches tonight. The very first one me and the Tommy attempted to kill what seemed to be a moderately rookie Jason. As Vanessa I got the mask off in one or two machete hits running no strengths/weapon perks. Lucky for the Jason when he went on his knees it was against a wall so he lived. Jason did seem to take a fair amount of damage beforehand though. 

If Jason's not blocking or making any effort to defend/evade counselor attacks that mask is still coming off soon enough. 

I haven’t played this ina while due to Jason being unable to fight multiple counselors. But is the game still broken when all you have to do is have every counselor grab a weapon and one after another stun Jason till the match is over?

• Confused 1

It's what I feared the mask buff made little to no difference to what I'm seeing so far by reports coming in.The randon counselor/Jason glitch is still present too.They should have taken my suggestion on letting Jason see the Tommy tower.🙄

4 hours ago, fridayiminlove said:

Great. Now fix the amount of Vanessa’s that can play in one game, she’s an OP character and to have five of them is unfair as a Jason.

Vanessas is really good but not op,she cant repair so u will eventually catch her. I prefer chad or aj.

i mean can the counselors get a little love can we do something about jasons that just slash the entire game to avoid taking damage can we also get more weapons and better hiding spots with new perks and more stuff to benefit players that lke jason i dont personally think jason is too overpowering but it feels like its just leaning more towards him now with the recent updates

2 hours ago, Prophetic diabetic said:

Im tired of hearing ppl cry about the rage buff,they have no idea what was going on b4 that. 4 chads stunning jason for 20 minutes in every lobby.They knew how it was before. That's why they are crying now. After the rage buff, they couldn't have their dance parties while Jason was lying on his back all match. The game is designed to fight jason when u have to, not troll the whole match.Im glad that its harder to kill jason now.It was way too easy b4. Unfortunately, feedback from experienced players are stating that it's still fairly easy to remove the mask, so killing Jason is still going to be the easiest win condition for counselors. 

• Like 1

We tested it with every jason with bubsy and a machete it 5 hits with every jason except pt 9 which it took 4hits ,and pt 8 took 6 hits.It used to take 3 or 4 hits so idk i hope its consistent

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

letting Jason see the Tommy tower.

considering how easy is to kill jason this is not a bad idea. a good buff to jason.

1 hour ago, Prophetic diabetic said:

Vanessas is really good but not op,she cant repair so u will eventually catch her. I prefer chad or aj.

Vanessa can repair. You keep canceling what you're repairing until you only get a quicktime that's 5 or 6 ticks. That's very do-able. 

10 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

So.... What did this patch actually fix???

No reports of Jason still being able to rocket cars into oblivion. Yet anyway😆

1 hour ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

So.... What did this patch actually fix???

Interaction locks......rocket cars......off-line Tiffany path issues fixed on snuggle by the fire.....and it does take a few more hits to take the mask off this is confirmed.....not many more but a few.

Hiding spots are still glitching out, where Jason can see you. Please fix it.

Usually happens when you hide a while.

How the hell is a simple balance patch 3.4gb on PC and more on Xbox? A few script changes...

I'm glad they're making it harder to knock off the mask.  It's about time.  Also glad they fixed the stuck spots. I got stuck in the two seater for a whole entire match and couldn't leave it. Jason couldn't even pull me from the car. It was god awful.  I litterly spent the whole match just watching everyone run around while I was stuck in the car. Yay me 🙄😑😒

On 6/12/2020 at 8:50 AM, imthatdamngood33 said:

The game is about Jason. If you can't handle that, I hear Fornite will take you.

Agreed. That's what this game was founded on:

You're not a hero, you're not the chosen one, you're the fodder Jason offs in the first 15 minutes of the film.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:16 AM, Vincent said:

Imagine if you played Dbd 

DBD players need not apply here. You're forgetting that F13 was NEVER meant to be a perfectly balanced game. Playing as Jason was MEANT to be a power trip, it was MEANT to be that 9 times out of 10, there are NO survivors. Why do you think the scoring system and leveling system works the way it does? You can show up, pick your nose, get killed by jason, then just be in the lobby when the game ends and get the largest single match bonus, which is simply by being in the group when the round ends. The fact that the game has been out THIS long and you don't get this means you've been playing DBD too long and forgotten what F13 is all about.

Can they give a delay on being able to grab after shifting already? Ridiculously unfair in casual matches. Idc if its needed in competitive this is primairly a casual game.

8 hours ago, Lissmanh said:

Is there a way to fix the game chat bug where myself and several of my friends cannot use game chat. Love this game! 

I’m not sure if there’s a solution, I’m sure this has been a long standing issue just didn’t know if it’s being fixed

I believe a hard reset will fix this, but you can submit a ticket to JasonKillsBugs.com for troubleshooting.

7 hours ago, Cristiano said:

I am very disappointed  the random counselor glitch still continues after the new patch. 😑

Please submit a report on JasonKillsBugs.com and include the platform you're on and any details that stand out. We're currently investigating what might have gone wrong and we need this info in JKB to document and track.

7 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Jason cant get the second throwing knife from his shack on pack small as its stuck.

We'll look into this.

6 hours ago, gmintz09 said:

Can confirm the random counselor glitch is still a problem post-update. :(

Please submit a report on JasonKillsBugs.com and include the platform you're on and any details that stand out. We're currently investigating what might have gone wrong and we need this info in JKB to document and track.

5 hours ago, SirMang said:

So demasking Jason is still way too easy and happens way too early thus killing Jason happens way too early. 

Played a match as Chad.  Hit Jason 5 times with a machete and the mask came off.  3 minutes in.  Jason was dead at the 6 minute mark.   

Played a match as Buggzy.  Jason showed up at me at the beginning of the match and I luckily got a nice cabin spawn with an axe and machete.  They did seem to fix the 1 or 2 axe hit Buggzy demask but it mattered little when I demasked him on the first hit with a machete...third hit in total he took in the round.  Dead Jason at the 4:30 mark. 

To say I'm a tad disappointed that the patch didn't do anything to make Jason a bit more difficult to kill would be an understatement. 

At this rate, my only suggestion is to delay Tommy from coming back til at least halfway through the match, if not longer, as whatever tuning is done to Jason's mask hp or weapon damage isn't going to change anything. 

5 hits is within the tolerance considering it was a machete, and 6 minutes into the match is not nearly as bad as it was.

The Buggzy situation you describe is definitely not as optimal, but still I have questions. Did Jason take any other damage? 

5 hours ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

Played about 10 matches tonight. The very first one me and the Tommy attempted to kill what seemed to be a moderately rookie Jason. As Vanessa I got the mask off in one or two machete hits running no strengths/weapon perks. Lucky for the Jason when he went on his knees it was against a wall so he lived. Jason did seem to take a fair amount of damage beforehand though. 

If Jason's not blocking or making any effort to defend/evade counselor attacks that mask is still coming off soon enough. 

1 or 2 hits should never happen. Are you sure the Jason player didn't take any other damage from traps or pocket knives?

@mattshotcha

Thank you so much for the info and clear (and entertaining!) style which you used to deliver the info.

I appreciate that you guys are continuing to work; like many, I've been frustrated by many things related to this game (because I love it so much!), and I've been as critical as anyone in the past.  

I understand the challenges and limitations the team is facing, so I appreciate that they continue to grind away on this.

I especially am psyched to see improvement on single player challenges. I have not tried the new change yet, but I'm happy so see any effort on improving the AI in that mode.  My biggest frustrations with that mode are the pathing (seemingly addressed here), and the AI field of vision.  I seem to get spotted through cabin walls and sometimes across the map.  I'd love to see more of these improvements; the Missions mode is a great idea whose execution fell just short of being really fun due to predictable yet erratic AI.

I'm excited to try 'er out.

EDITED TO ADD:

Matt,

PLEASE tell the team to put back in the ability to dance out the exits from a police escape.

Hello, do we have to rewrite to Jasonkillsbugs for get our cp/perks or do we just have to wait ? Tank you.

7 minutes ago, Mayday said:

Hello, do we have to rewrite to Jasonkillsbugs for get our cp/perks or do we just have to wait ? Tank you.

Just hang tight, as the team is tackling the tickets for this. 

• Thanks 1