Sign in to follow this  

I have an idea for a perk upgrade system and i would like to share it.

The upgrade would be done by sacrificing some CP which would vary depending on the rarity of the perk. For white perks the cost would be 500, for blue 1000, for yellow 1500, for orange 2000, for red 3000 and for purple 4500. When you upgrade a perk all of its percentages would get to their max value, including the disadvantaged ones. At the same time it would be good, it would have a great cost; and it wouldn't make the perk sortition system pointless. Also, it will give more use to the CPs.

no but perks should be free also we need to equipt 6 perks at a time  and 2 perks with infinit stamina and thik skin mixed together  and the ability of flying so we can fly so jason cant catch us cuz for some reason they made it so jason has no stamina bar an he gets to run forever and does not get tired even tho he is 90 has no cardio equptment in his shack

On 6/12/2020 at 12:11 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

no but perks should be free also we need to equipt 6 perks at a time  and 2 perks with infinit stamina and thik skin mixed together  and the ability of flying so we can fly so jason cant catch us cuz for some reason they made it so jason has no stamina bar an he gets to run forever and does not get tired even tho he is 90 has no cardio equptment in his shack

i also think every counselor should spawn with 2 pocket knives and 1 spray also with the shotgun. also shotgun should have infinite ammo and car, phone and boat should be already fully fixed at the beginning of the match.