Sign in to follow this  
RetroJason89

Friday the 13th Fan Made Jason stats

Pretty much my go on what i think other Jason's stats would be if they were in the game & i tried to accurately match their strengths & weaknesses based on how they were in the movies or other medias based on the main series (excluding the reboot).

jynDtcq.png

3YpniBB.jpg

This one is official as the screenshot was taken from the pc version the only thing i did was add the model from official wiki as the model was absent from the screenshot for some odd reason

rHHDtCb.jpg

mGotTc0.jpg

Yeah i know NES Jason is in the game as an alternate skin for pt.3 but i thought it would've been cool had he been his own.

jOg5trv.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 1

i think jason X should be more foucosed on resistance and combat. so for me weapon strenght and defense are missing.

3 hours ago, Carlso said:

i think jason X should be more foucosed on resistance and combat. so for me weapon strenght and defense are missing.

Um which one?Pre Uber or Post?

11 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Are you MonsterManiaMadness? I talked to him about making these. New profile?

Shhh.😶

12 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

Um which one?Pre Uber or Post?

post cuz he's made of metal and even that girl's gun didn't do much against him so meele weapons shouldn't hit that hard.

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Hmm... Uber Jason has two fully functional eyes. So perhaps he shouldn't have sense weakness? lol.

And technically we don’t know what kind of upgrades came with those advanced peepers ......

Maybe he has Thermal vision now?

7 hours ago, Carlso said:

post cuz he's made of metal and even that girl's gun didn't do much against him so meele weapons shouldn't hit that hard.

Um that's why he has stun resistance.😗

31 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Hmm... Uber Jason has two fully functional eyes. So perhaps he shouldn't have sense weakness? lol.

Well to quote a comment I saw on youtube about Uber Jason

"So...Jason X is the tank Jason? He's better at confronting prey but isn't the best at tracking them"

qHK0q3K.jpg

Every Jason has either "Can Run" or Can't Run" as a strength or weakness.  Since this Jason has neither does it mean he can Jog or Speed Walk? lol

5 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

qHK0q3K.jpg

Every Jason has either "Can Run" or Can't Run" as a strength or weakness.  Since this Jason has neither does it mean he can Jog or Speed Walk? lol

Oh wow...ahhh damn it now i gotta do a rehaul.😣

6 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Oh wow...ahhh damn it now i gotta do a rehaul.😣

Well actually it's not really that far off now that i think about it cause during the cabin fight he did run freddy through those windows & granted it was one moment but regardless he ran.

12 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

Well actually it's not really that far off now that i think about it cause during the cabin fight he did run freddy through those windows & granted it was one moment but regardless he ran.

I think it was a brisk walk. Ken Kirzinger has long strides bruh.