Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Armani?

If F13 counselors were in a movie

Recommended Posts

Who dies from first to last if the counselors in Friday The 13th Game were in a movie.

Basing it primarily on stealth + luck + composure as these are stats that can keep you hidden from Jason and buy you more time. Ties will be broken based on speed/stamina.

 

#1 Buggzy - 8 Points
#2 Vanessa - 10 Points
#3 Adam - 12 points 
#4 Fox - 13 points
#5 Shelly - 15 points 
#6 Kenny - 15 points 
#7 Lachoppa - 17 points 
#8 Deborah - 17 points
#9 Mitch - 17 points
#10 Chad - 17 points 
#11 Tiffany - 17 points
#12 AJ - 18 points 
#13 Victoria - 19 points
#14 Jenny(Final Girl) - 24 points

f13-5.gif?resize=400,225

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenny should be the final girl but I almost never see her still alive late during matches. She's tough to play properly and even if you do a faster counselor can easily ditch her when Jason approaches. I do think the devs intended her to be the final girl but it's clear that they overvalued speed and stamina and undervalued stealth and composure. To be clear, you can use stealth and composure effectively but high stealth/composure counselors almost always need to repair to escape rather than survive the night or kill Jason.

Vanessa is unfortunately the game's final girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eva Watanabe said:

Jenny should be the final girl but I almost never see her still alive late during matches. She's tough to play properly and even if you do a faster counselor can easily ditch her when Jason approaches. I do think the devs intended her to be the final girl but it's clear that they overvalued speed and stamina and undervalued stealth and composure. To be clear, you can use stealth and composure effectively but high stealth/composure counselors almost always need to repair to escape rather than survive the night or kill Jason.

Vanessa is unfortunately the game's final girl.

I’d say No Fear Jenny technically has more stamina than Vanessa or anyone else during a Jason chase. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fearless jenny is indeed the final girl. vanessa's sweat suit is so heavy by the end of the night she'll get weighed down.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eva Watanabe said:

Jenny should be the final girl but I almost never see her still alive late during matches. She's tough to play properly and even if you do a faster counselor can easily ditch her when Jason approaches. I do think the devs intended her to be the final girl but it's clear that they overvalued speed and stamina and undervalued stealth and composure. To be clear, you can use stealth and composure effectively but high stealth/composure counselors almost always need to repair to escape rather than survive the night or kill Jason.

Vanessa is unfortunately the game's final girl.

This is if they were in a movie, not really related to the game because it's a different experience.

Also Jenny is not hard to play as, maybe confusing because many players don't comprehend the game mechanics/stats, but not hard. Especially No Fear Jenny, her stamina will recharge normally, no other counselor has that. Takes like 25 seconds to regain full stamina when in full fear for everyone else. For Jenny it would take less than half of that, and in this game, every second counts.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kill List (not basing on stats just who I think would die and survive)

1, Buggzy - While repairing a car, he gets his head slammed repeatedly with the car hood until his head comes off his body.
2. Fox - Head decapitated by machete
4. Shelly - Sliced in the chest with machete and bleeds to death as his intestines start to fall out. 
5. Lachappa - Slaughtered like a pig with a machete while hiding in an outhouse.
6. Adam - while attempting to escape on a boat, he gets a throwing knife thrown at his back and as he falls off the back of the boat, he gets his face chopped up by the propeller
7. Chad - After getting a car repaired and while starting it, Jason appears at the driver's side window and Chad gets a throwing knife shoved on the side of his head, with the car moving and driven into lake. 

8. Victoria - Head Impaled to a tree spike.
9. Deborah - Neck snapped with blood squirting everywhere by this ceiling fan while being held up by Jason.
10. and 11. - Tiffany and Adam - while having some private time in a bed, they were both massacred by Jason as he kills them viciously with an ax.
12. 
Mitch -  impaled to an electrical box with a metal pole. 
13. Vanessa - While trying to outrun Jason and being all cocky and all. She ran so fast, dumb b*tch steps in a bear trap and Jason grabs her by the head and shoves her face into another bear trap.
14. Kenny - Slammed on to this bird fountain, spine cracked on it.
15. AJ - Gutted in the back with a machete while her, Tommy and Jenny climb into a window. 

Jenny barricades the cabin while Jason chopping down this barricaded door and suddenly headlights appear in stance in the front cabin window and a loud thump that shakes the cabin is heard.

She looks out the window and sees Jason plowed by this car and Tommy comes out the vehicle with a shotgun in hand and blows Jason's head off and see his body still moving. Jenny climbs out a window as Tommy pours gasoline on Jason's body and car. Lights a match and boom, Jason's leftover body and half of the cabin gets blown up.

Tommy and Jenny survive the night, they escape while the police showed up to the scene. 

Sorry for all this writing, I got too much into it. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

Kill List (not basing on stats just who I think would die and survive)

1, Buggzy - While repairing a car, he gets his head slammed repeatedly with the car hood until his head comes off his body.
2. Fox - Head decapitated by machete
4. Shelly - Sliced in the chest with machete and bleeds to death as his intestines start to fall out. 
5. Lachappa - Slaughtered like a pig with a machete while hiding in an outhouse.
6. Adam - while attempting to escape on a boat, he gets a throwing knife thrown at his back and as he falls off the back of the boat, he gets his face chopped up by the propeller
7. Chad - After getting a car repaired and while starting it, Jason appears at the driver's side window and Chad gets a throwing knife shoved on the side of his head, with the car moving and driven into lake. 

8. Victoria - Head Impaled to a tree spike.
9. Deborah - Neck snapped with blood squirting everywhere by this ceiling fan while being held up by Jason.
10. and 11. - Tiffany and Adam - while having some private time in a bed, they were both massacred by Jason as he kills them viciously with an ax.
12. 
Mitch -  impaled to an electrical box with a metal pole. 
13. Vanessa - While trying to outrun Jason and being all cocky and all. She ran so fast, dumb b*tch steps in a bear trap and Jason grabs her by the head and shoves her face into another bear trap.
14. Kenny - Slammed on to this bird fountain, spine cracked on it.
15. AJ - Gutted in the back with a machete while her, Tommy and Jenny climb into a window. 

Jenny barricades the cabin while Jason chopping down this barricaded door and suddenly headlights appear in stance in the front cabin window and a loud thump that shakes the cabin is heard.

She looks out the window and sees Jason plowed by this car and Tommy comes out the vehicle with a shotgun in hand and blows Jason's head off and see his body still moving. Jenny climbs out a window as Tommy pours gasoline on Jason's body and car. Lights a match and boom, Jason's leftover body and half of the cabin gets blown up.

Tommy and Jenny survive the night, they escape while the police showed up to the scene. 

Sorry for all this writing, I got too much into it. lol

You might want to consider writing a script. Pretty good ideas there

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

We should make a fanfiction plot for this. Maybe a machinima.

I would totally be into a tie in Friday the 13th the game novel with the game characters.....

( Just like Predator Hunting ground has released a tie in novel with their game)

......It could even tie in a couple of the single player challenges Kills in few chapters of the story.

We can call it....

Friday the 13th the Game: Summer of Heat At Camp Blood.

or 

Friday the 13th the Game:

Camp Blood Summer of Heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 1:34 PM, glowing ooze said:

fearless jenny is indeed the final girl. vanessa's sweat suit is so heavy by the end of the night she'll get weighed down.

Technically she'd weigh the same or less because the water and the weight of the water that was once in her body is now on her clothes or evaporated. The total amount of mass hasn't increased unless she gets into water, in which case the lake water would add to her mass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Technically she'd weigh the same or less because the water and the weight of the water that was once in her body is now on her clothes or evaporated. The total amount of mass hasn't increased unless she gets into water, in which case the lake water would add to her mass.

you got me there, sir.. well made point 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...