OCT 31 1978

Custom NECA PRE-UBER Jason X

Continuing my line up of Neca custom Figures.....I proudly present our Cryogenically Frozen Space Ranger from the future Jason Voorhees as he appears at least to the best of my ability....in...

Jason X

....prior to his magnificent Upgrade.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy the Photo shoot!!

” Guys he just wanted his Machete back!....”

@Dogmatic I tagged you because you said Pre -Uber was one of your favorite looks let me know what you think?

@DontZzz34

I tagged you because you liked the J8 custom let me know what you think of JX Pre-Uber.

@Jason Todd Voorhees
I tagged you for this because you liked the JGTH custom.

let me know what you think.

09B8359C-E2D8-423D-B08F-F63935436BBD.jpeg

1088D5D1-1EF2-4D62-96EF-9D2576AEF685.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlso said:

man that's cool af

Thank you!!!

I really appreciate It!!

I have been working on this guy off and on for about a month between finding what materials to use for his chains/ collar and wrist cuffs.... and completely sculpting the mask from scratch as none of the Neca masks match that unique look he sports in the movie!

22 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That looks legit like an official figure, nice work man.

Thanks buddy!

This is another figure I really wanted to come out well.

I was planning out this guy and working on his mask at the Same time I was working on my J8 custom I would paint something on J8 and as that would dry I would go back to Pre -Ubers mask or Surgical Machete....

I am super happy with it......only one more Kane Hodder Jason to go.....J7.

Very well done. Looks spot on to me. Great job on the mask and head, looks like you pulled it right off the screen.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Very well done. Looks spot on to me. Great job on the mask and head, looks like you pulled it right off the screen.

Thanks Dragon I really appreciate The strong compliments!!

I was really debating on what base body to go with for this Guy.....

I wanted him to look pretty bulky but I didn’t want him to look too different In size compared to my J8 and J9.....

So I went With my trusted, tried and True  Dream sequence Jason Body....I picked up another one at Target the other day....I figured I will be able to make more Customs out of the head sculpts Anyway so the money was worth it.

I Green Stuff sculpted the torn Straight Jacket Onto the figure pretty thickly to bulk him up a bit more than the others figures he looks pretty menacing standing next to J8 and J9 lol.

I used real metal chain and compression clamps for the collar and wrist cuffs...

I then sculpted his finger-less gloves tuffs of hair,  Single Eye and bullet holes .......

The Hockey mask is what took the longest to get to where I was happy with it.....constantly adding more sculpt back to It and sanding it down to the right shape......

I definitely enjoyed making him.....I am a huge fan of the unique looks to this character in the Later films.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 8:15 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Continuing my line up of Neca custom Figures.....I proudly present our Cryogenically Frozen Space Ranger from the future Jason Voorhees as he appears at least to the best of my ability....in...

Jason X

....prior to his magnificent Upgrade.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy the Photo shoot!!

” Guys he just wanted his Machete back!....”

@Dogmatic I tagged you because you said Pre -Uber was one of your favorite looks let me know what you think?

227B57F8-6D8C-4761-BCA7-05EA3FC54F34.jpeg

09B8359C-E2D8-423D-B08F-F63935436BBD.jpeg

18B92DE6-EAA0-4522-B3AF-E0F73968384B.jpeg

4E9A2D57-B66E-428E-9093-65823EDEFD16.jpeg

6131756C-BC42-4DA3-AC86-16D23C6B8163.jpeg

CAA3B082-C4A1-4191-B85C-07A6E1597234.jpeg

Amazing, man. It's the figure I want most from NECA.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Very impressive @OCT 31 1978. You have a gift for detail.

Thanks Play!!!

I appreciate the kind words!! Next up....

Jason New blood style!!

@Dogmatic

Thanks buddy!

Hopefully one day In the future officially Neca will do these figures.

Thanks for the tag. You do some impressive work. Looks like a legit figure made from NECA. Ever think about doing a little side business work and flipping these custom figures you make? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Thanks for the tag. You do some impressive work. Looks like a legit figure made from NECA. Ever think about doing a little side business work and flipping these custom figures you make? 

Thanks my man !!

The thought has come across my mind actually I did just buy another Dream sequence Jason so I have extra Head sculpts now for another 3 figures so I just might do a few duplicates.....🤔

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks my man !!

The thought has come across my mind actually I did just buy another Dream sequence Jason so I have extra Head sculpts now for another 3 figures so I just might do a few duplicates.....🤔

You should definitely do it!! There would be plenty of people who’d buy from you. The fact no one can go buy a part 7, 8, 9, 10, etc Jason figure from NECA would make your custom figures worth a pretty penny. Maybe sell on Etsy.com? 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Thanks Play!!!

I appreciate the kind words!! Next up....

Jason New blood style!!

@Dogmatic

Thanks buddy!

Hopefully one day In the future officially Neca will do these figures.

I'm looking forward to your next one.

Keep up the good work brother.

• Like 1

I'mma take a guess here & say you used a pt.9 as a base,pt.7 for the damage jacket & possibly for the mask along with various other materials for the chains & head.

Am I any where near close?😗

On 6/10/2020 at 6:40 AM, RetroJason89 said:

I'mma take a guess here & say you used a pt.9 as a base,pt.7 for the damage jacket & possibly for the mask along with various other materials for the chains & head.

Am I any where near close?😗

Lol not very close at all Buddy...except for the various other materials....comment.

The base figure was a Dream Sequence Neca body That I sculpted the gloves and torn straight-jacket on to it with Green stuff putty....

The Head sculpt was also A Dream Sequence Head.

( the worm mask to be exact.)

I removed The mask And sculpted His puffy sections of Hair and my own version of the Jason X mask as none of the Neca masks look like the movies version.....this process took a while as I keep adding to it And sanding it down to get the shape right....

The chains are simple metal chain that I picked up at Home Depot....the collar and cuffs are compression clamps for plastic tubing and finally the surgical machete was sculpted completely from scratch using greenstuff and sanding it to the appropriate shape and size.

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Lol not very close at all Buddy...except for the various other materials....comment.

The base figure was a Dream Sequence Neca body That I sculpted the gloves and torn straight-jacket on to it with Green stuff putty....

The Head sculpt was also A Dream Sequence Head.

( the worm mask to be exact.)

I removed The mask And sculpted His puffy sections of Hair and my own version of the Jason X mask as none of the Neca masks look like the movies version.....this process took a while as I keep adding to it And sanding it down to get the shape right....

The chains are simple metal chain that I picked up at Home Depot....the collar and cuffs are compression clamps for plastic tubing and finally the surgical machete was sculpted completely from scratch using greenstuff and sanding it to the appropriate shape and size.

I included an image of the work in progress....I just finished painting the gloves and the base coat to his shirt And pants.

6D07BE97-9DD2-4D10-9FFC-FBB71F806B52.jpeg

Ki54G5V.gif

@RetroJason89

lol no worries buddy......I really like how the figure turned out he definitely doesn’t look like Dream Sequence Jason anymore that’s for sure......

My Next custom will be Jason part 7 The New Blood I just finished sculpting his unmasked face.....more progress coming “soon”

On 6/10/2020 at 6:26 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

My Next custom will be Jason part 7 The New Blood I just finished sculpting his unmasked face.....more progress coming “soon”

I WOULD BUY THE PART 7 JASON FROM YOU!!

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 5:40 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I WOULD BUY THE PART 7 JASON FROM YOU!!

I just might be making two of part 7 so I will let you know!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dragonfire82877 said:

Eat your hearts out NECA.  @OCT 31 1978 NECA needs to hire you to sculpt their prototypes! That is freaking amazing!

Wowzers!!! That is some high praise my man !!!!

Thank you for the compliment!

J7 is by far to me the most iconic look for unmasked Jason......in the film he has the mask off for the longest amount of time.... with Kane’s  amazing performance and John Carl Buechlers design Pure Horror Gold!

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

J7 is by far to me the most iconic look for unmasked Jason......in the film he has the mask off for the longest amount of time.... with Kane’s  amazing performance and John Carl Buechlers design Pure Horror Gold!

FACTS!

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I just might be making two of part 7 so I will let you know!

here is a peek at the work in progress unmasked face sculpt....so far still needs a little more work before it’s ready for paint.

Let me know what you think!

DB29FEC9-4CFF-4E7E-A499-D2C7A77B96A0.jpeg

83AFF51C-F8AA-43B8-B7C2-B44D7605A138.jpeg

Message me anytime or just by my socials! I will gladly be up to buying it!

14 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

FACTS!

Message me anytime or just by my socials! I will gladly be up to buying it!

Will do.

• Thanks 1