i feel like some counselors are just bad cuz they spend a lot of poits of stats that are too weak, and at the same time there are counselors that are just good cuz the stat they have the most is too strong. I wanted to share my views and suggestions and also see other opinions about this theme.

So my biggest problemas are with luck and speed. luck is too weak and speed is too strong in my opinion.

The difference between a 1 speed dude and a 10 speed dude is too high. the difference between these should be lowered by partially increasing speeds lower than 5 and partially decreasing speeds higher than 5. nice and simple.

Luck currentely is mainly use to improve weapon durability and to start vehicles faster, but these advantagdes are highly situational and most of the time conselours dont use luck that much. I think luck needs a buff and here's my suggestion:

as far as we know itens inside drawers are not spawned when the counselor interact with the drawner, but when the map is loaded, meaning that items are already there and there're drawners with items and empty drawers. i think luck stats should give a chance of those empty drawers spawn a ramdom inventory item (pocket knife, walkie talkie, map, medic spray, fire cracker) when the counselor interact with that empty drawner. for each luck poit you have 5% of chance to spawn a item when interacting with empty drawners, so dudes with 1 luck would have a 5% chance, with 2 luck would have a 10%... and with 10 luck would have a 50%. the five items that can be spawned are equally probable to spawn, meaning that that probability is divided by 5, so a 1 luck dude have a 1% of spawning a pocket knife and a 10 luck dude have a 10% of spawning a pocket knife. resuming: luck gives the probability of spawning one of the inventory items when a counselor interacts with an empty drawner, and that probability is diveded equally for the five possible items. So 1 luck would have a 5% possibilitie of spawning items and 1% for each item, 2 luck would have 10% probability of spawning items and 2% for each of itam, and it would continue to change according to the luck of the counselor.

it would make luck more useful and at the same time it wouldn't allow high luck conselors to easely get 3 pocket knifes.

idk if it's clear cuz english is not my native language, so if the writing was confusing I will send a picture of the probabilities that Chad would have if he interacts with an empty drawer:

The problem is that may need adjusting all perks too, since you'll get with the same OP result with some perks

Everyone doesn't want to run a different skin of the same counselor stats. And the game is buggy asf right now and you actually want items to spawn in based on luck? Lol half the items probably wouldn't spawn at all...

5 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Everyone doesn't want to run a different skin of the same counselor stats. And the game is buggy asf right now and you actually want items to spawn in based on luck? Lol half the items probably wouldn't spawn at all...

i mean that's the idea to make conselors with higher luck find more items cuz their lucky 

16 hours ago, VLK said:

The problem is that may need adjusting all perks too, since you'll get with the same OP result with some perks

what perks are you talking about?

Vanessa+Marathon+Restful+Thick skinned = damn deer

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2020 at 7:28 PM, VLK said:

Vanessa+Marathon+Restful+Thick skinned = damn deer

Ugh even when reading it i still cringe...😧

Perhaps in addition base counselors, there could be a Create-A-Counselor mode. This would give you a basic character to create for matches. With hair styles, body type (skinny, medium, or heavy), clothing (including shirts, hats, glasses, pants, shorts, swim attire, footwear, & even costumes), & attributes. 

Created characters would get a set amount points to work with so they could add points to how they want them distributed. If this were DLC, I'd pay to have it.

• Like 1