Carlso

hi i just entered in the forum

i am not new to the game but i am new to the forum. i play on console. my mains are mitch lachappa and jenny. hi everyone. i didnt know about this introduction thing so i did some posts before introducting myself so sorry for that.

A belated welcome to the forums, then!

And it's fine, this is just a forum for people to get a little hello and a helpful link or two. Not mandatory, just nice to do.

What is it with those three that you enjoy playing most? The characters, what they're good at, a mixture of that? Got any favourite Jasons or are you mainly a counselor player?

If you're interested if finding some new players from here, you could try the general Gamertag thread and the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General. Should have some players that are still active in the game.

Also remember to check the Rules & Regs forum for general guidelines about posting here. Hope this helps and you have fun with the game!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Thanks 1

sorry for the delayed response, at the time I didn't know how to use the forum, I just read it lol

On 6/4/2020 at 10:57 AM, DamonD7 said:

What is it with those three that you enjoy playing most?

my favs stats are composure, repair, and stealth. they have at least two of them high. lachappa maybe also because I like his design.

Got any favourite Jasons

part 9 cuz of the +shift and the +stalk

Hope this helps and you have fun with the game!

i really appreciate your welcomes man, even after all of these months 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 6:34 PM, Queenofgaming6 said:

I just joined  to have no clue what to do now 🤷‍♀️

Feel free to post your own intro in this forum, just to get a little hello from us.

Aside from that, make sure you check out the Rules & Regs forum for guidelines about posting here, and have a look around the forums to see if there is any discussion you like!