odista2000

Last Year The Nightmare Worthwhile?

I've been looking for another game like Friday the 13th.  I tried Dead by Daylight but I found that game to be disappointing.  It's not a bad game IMHO, but I didn't find it as nearly as fun as F13.  I was thinking about buying Last Year the Nightmare but that game got middling reviews so I'm reluctant to purchase it.  Of course, reviews aren't the end-all, be-all, therefore, I would be interested in hearing what others think about that game.  If you have played Last Year the Nightmare, could you post your opinion the comment section below?  Thank you.

I’m on console so I don’t have any experience with Last Year directly, I can suggest some other titles they may interest you.

Predator - Hunting Grounds, is the most like Friday as it’s illfonic.

Resident Evil - Resistance, The survivor game play has lots in common with Friday but Mastermind is a bit different.

Charles - The Legend, it’s not out yet but will be later this year. It’s got a killer like Chucky. 

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 5:40 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Predator - Hunting Grounds, is the most like Friday as it’s illfonic.

I would second the notion for Predator. The game plays well. People are complaining that it's repetitive, but with different players each round, skill levels fluctuate and makes each session a different experience. I've only tried out Predator one time online so far, but playing as part of the Fireteam is what has captivated me to this point.

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I would second the notion for Predator. The game plays well. People are complaining that it's repetitive, but with different players each round, skill levels fluctuate and makes each session a different experience. I've only tried out Predator one time online so far, but playing as part of the Fireteam is what has captivated me to this point.

Eventually, every game done in those styles will become repetitive. Fun can still be had nonetheless.