I know this'll never happen but I'm curious as to what others think about this idea.  Here's my suggestion for a new gameplay:  create a map that's double the size of a large map like Pinehurst; double the number of counselors who can play from 7 to 14; double the number of escape options from 2 vehicles to 4 and 1 phone house to 2; and have 2 Jasons hunting counselors instead of 1.  Or maybe you could have Pamela Voorhees and young Jason teaming up.  You could still have a shack but maybe you could also have the old Voorhees house in place of one.  You could still have Tommy Jarvis as a hero but you would have an additional one like Tina Shepard.

I know this idea is rough around the edges and it would need a lot of work, but I think it has potential.  Please let me know what think and post your comments below.

• Like 2

The bigger the map the more boring it becomes when you are dead/escaped and forced to spectate while Jason wanders around looking for the last couple of survivors.  

So no thank you lol

I dont even like Pinehurst and Jarvis map sizes.  Small maps keep things active and exciting.

A different gameplay dynamic would have been a nice thing to have. I just don't think doubling everything would have been the way to go.

A Jason and Pam team up would have been interesting.

• Like 1

Pamela Vorrhees is a terrible idea, young Jason is a worse idea, and two Jasons is the worst idea. And the maps do not need to be larger.

One Jason would have to be Roy. It has possibilities and it would different to play as Jason with someone watching your back. Or have the 2 Jasons compete for kills. Interesting thought for sure. Cheers and game on, my friends