Armani?

Is Gun media's next project Halloween?

Being a big Halloween movie fan I doubt they'd make one and the reason I say that mates is because they already added a Halloween DLC in DBD already which works for that type of game because it is geared more towards a killer chase style of game play which is what Micheal Myers essential is. The reason F13 worked as more of a feeling like your in a horror movie style of game is because Jason had a variety of kill styles not really seen to much of in the Halloween movies. I am not saying it's not doable, but I definitely think it would be a harder project to pull off doing this type of a game for the Halloween series then it was for the F13 series. I'd be all for it though if it was done properly enough. I'd even be down for A Nightmare of Elm Street game too if they could pull it off properly enough or any decently famous horror franchise really.ūüėé

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 2:57 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

A Gun media Halloween game?

Engage Overly excited @StrigoiHalloween game speculation in........3......2......1......

I Wish it was all True.

But sadly i believe that The Akkad Family must not understand video games and that adults play these games.

I Believe Wes Keltner and company must not have been able to get the license for Halloween.

months ago i seen a tweet by Wes Keltner that said something simmilar to," people in the arts must think that video games are for people living in their parents basement".

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 9:43 PM, Strigoi said:

I Wish it was all True.

But sadly i believe that The Akkad Family must not understand video games and that adults play these games.

I Believe Wes Keltner and company must not have been able to get the license for Halloween.

months ago i seen a tweet by Wes Keltner that said something simmilar to," people in the arts must think that video games are for people living in their parents basement".

I wish it was true too.

I'm sure John Carpenter would be willing to help out and back anybody who has the right idea for the game. He did mention before that he was a huge video game fan and supporter in the past. He even explained his history and nostalgia love for the Sonic franchise.

Taking all that into account, I wouldn't really be surprised with the leaks and rumors suggesting Michael Myers coming to Mortal Kombat 11 roster turned out to be true.

• Like 1

Has there been any further news about this project?  I haven't found anything recent on the internet.

On 5/18/2021 at 6:26 AM, odista2000 said:

Has there been any further news about this project?  I haven't found anything recent on the internet.

I Read an interview with Malek Akkad and he said that there will be video games and figures for Halloween.

I Believe that Gun media should do a Halloween official franchised  big horror titled game.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

I Read an interview with Malek Akkad and he said that there will be video games and figures for Halloween.

I Believe that Gun media should do a Halloween official franchised  big horror titled game.

Could you post a link brother. I’d like to go over what he said for myself. Could be good if it’s true, games lately haven’t been holding my attention for long enough and having a new Asymmetrical horror would be nice.

27 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Could you post a link brother. I’d like to go over what he said for myself. Could be good if it’s true, games lately haven’t been holding my attention for long enough and having a new Asymmetrical horror would be nice.

Yes but the article and interview are older in 2018.

But Malek Akkad says there are plans for A Halloween game besides Dead by Daylight in this interview.

Maybe Gun media has been negotiating to get A Halloween game since 2018.

http://cwc.cyf.mybluehost.me/series-producer-malek-akkad-talks-the-past-present-future-of-halloween/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Figures (or most of them ) have happened. NECA has released all the Myers figures they have the rights to so far. They have teased at least one figure so far for the upcoming Halloween movie.

12 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Figures (or most of them ) have happened. NECA has released all the Myers figures they have the rights to so far. They have teased at least one figure so far for the upcoming Halloween movie.

Looking forward to that movie.

• Like 6

Thanks man, it was a good read. I do think it represents an openness to making a full on Halloween game but don’t think it is related to the Gun tweets. The mention of VR worries me, not really that interested in a VR game but they could surprise me and make it interesting.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Thanks man, it was a good read. I do think it represents an openness to making a full on Halloween game but don’t think it is related to the Gun tweets. The mention of VR worries me, not really that interested in a VR game but they could surprise me and make it interesting.

I imagine all the people playing VR that might end up running into a wall.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I imagine all the people playing VR that might end up running into a wall.

I actually pictured people throwing themselves backwards over their couches but yeah, I can see a fair amount of wall running too. 

ALL THE STARS ARE LIGNING UP.

Dark invisible Astral Currents are Flowing from the planets to manifest and work through Wes Keltner to bring fourth a Halloween video game.

THINK ABOUT THIS. Right now Wes Keltner is on vacation as hes been posting about it on Twitter.

When Mr Keltner gets back from vacation he may REVEAL A HUUUGE BIG HORROR FRANCHISED HALLOWEEN GAME.

Why would Wes Keltner take a vacation,probably because he is getting ready to Release A BOMBSHELL OF A VIDEO GAME  HALLOWEEN.

I Can hardly contain my self, its Happening.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/2/2021 at 7:26 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

I actually pictured people throwing themselves backwards over their couches but yeah, I can see a fair amount of wall running too. 

We need something like that, after a standard Halloween game is made.

11 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Why would Wes Keltner take a vacation,probably because he is getting ready to Release A BOMBSHELL OF A VIDEO GAME  HALLOWEEN.

It's possible that it's a standard vacation, with some rest and relaxation, without any plans of an announcement.

I think many of us could do with a vacation right about now.

If anyone has any formal announcement to give, we'll know when it's time.

• Like 5

On 6/7/2021 at 10:42 AM, Strigoi said:

ALL THE STARS ARE LIGNING UP.

Dark invisible Astral Currents are Flowing from the planets to manifest and work through Wes Keltner to bring fourth a Halloween video game.

THINK ABOUT THIS. Right now Wes Keltner is on vacation as hes been posting about it on Twitter.

When Mr Keltner gets back from vacation he may REVEAL A HUUUGE BIG HORROR FRANCHISED HALLOWEEN GAME.

I Can hardly contain my self, its Happening.

On 6/7/2021 at 10:27 PM, Fair Play said:

It's possible that it's a standard vacation, with some rest and relaxation, without any plans of an announcement.

I think many of us could do with a vacation right about now.

If anyone has any formal announcement to give, we'll know when it's time.

I agree with Fair Play here.  Although I could be wrong, Wes is probably taking a regular vacation with no intentions of announcing anything.  Although I hope Gun Media is working on a Halloween game that is similar to Friday the 13th, everything is pure speculation until we get an official announcement.

• Thanks 1

I have made a rough calculation as to when we might hear something definitive about Gun Media's next game.  According to Twitter, Wes Keltner can't say anything about the project because he had signed a non-disclosure agreement with the copyright holder of the franchise.  As far as I know, Wes first tweeted about this project on Twitter in January 2019.  I'm no game developer but from what I understand, it can take anywhere from 3 to 5 years for a company to develop a game.  Using January 2019 as a starting point and adding 3 to 5 years to that date, we will probably hear what Gun Media's next game is at some point between January 2022 to January 2024.  Is my logic sound?

On 6/17/2021 at 11:14 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

We would need a custom Michael like Savini Jason.

I could see this as a thing one day.

15 hours ago, odista2000 said:

I have made a rough calculation as to when we might hear something definitive about Gun Media's next game.  According to Twitter, Wes Keltner can't say anything about the project because he had signed a non-disclosure agreement with the copyright holder of the franchise.  As far as I know, Wes first tweeted about this project on Twitter in January 2019.  I'm no game developer but from what I understand, it can take anywhere from 3 to 5 years for a company to develop a game.  Using January 2019 as a starting point and adding 3 to 5 years to that date, we will probably hear what Gun Media's next game is at some point between January 2022 to January 2024.  Is my logic sound?

The logic works for me.

• Like 4

Its against the rules on this forum to post that you believe for sure a Halloween video game is being created by Gun media,Wes Keltner and Kane Hodder.

So i will simply say that i think that its most likely that a Halloween game could be in the works.

Things i want to see if in fact Gun's next game is Halloween.

I Want to see the story of the cult of Thorn expanded.

I Want Rob Zombie to be heavily involved.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Its against the rules on this forum to post that you believe for sure a Halloween video game is being created by Gun media,Wes Keltner and Kane Hodder.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

So i will simply say that i think that its most likely that a Halloween game could be in the works.

Things i want to see if in fact Gun's next game is Halloween.

I Want to see the story of the cult of Thorn expanded.

EN1C11i.gif

22 hours ago, Strigoi said:

For sure! His music would really work in a Halloween game.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

For sure! His music would really work in a Halloween game.

Well i was trying to say Rob Zombie could come up with some creepy atmospheric video game Halloween themed music.

On 8/16/2021 at 11:18 AM, Strigoi said:

Well i was trying to say Rob Zombie could come up with some creepy atmospheric video game Halloween themed music.

Anything is possible...

• Like 2