Armani?

Is Gun media's next project Halloween?

Being a big Halloween movie fan I doubt they'd make one and the reason I say that mates is because they already added a Halloween DLC in DBD already which works for that type of game because it is geared more towards a killer chase style of game play which is what Micheal Myers essential is. The reason F13 worked as more of a feeling like your in a horror movie style of game is because Jason had a variety of kill styles not really seen to much of in the Halloween movies. I am not saying it's not doable, but I definitely think it would be a harder project to pull off doing this type of a game for the Halloween series then it was for the F13 series. I'd be all for it though if it was done properly enough. I'd even be down for A Nightmare of Elm Street game too if they could pull it off properly enough or any decently famous horror franchise really.ūüėé

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 2:57 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

A Gun media Halloween game?

Engage Overly excited @StrigoiHalloween game speculation in........3......2......1......

I Wish it was all True.

But sadly i believe that The Akkad Family must not understand video games and that adults play these games.

I Believe Wes Keltner and company must not have been able to get the license for Halloween.

months ago i seen a tweet by Wes Keltner that said something simmilar to," people in the arts must think that video games are for people living in their parents basement".

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 9:43 PM, Strigoi said:

I Wish it was all True.

But sadly i believe that The Akkad Family must not understand video games and that adults play these games.

I Believe Wes Keltner and company must not have been able to get the license for Halloween.

months ago i seen a tweet by Wes Keltner that said something simmilar to," people in the arts must think that video games are for people living in their parents basement".

I wish it was true too.

I'm sure John Carpenter would be willing to help out and back anybody who has the right idea for the game. He did mention before that he was a huge video game fan and supporter in the past. He even explained his history and nostalgia love for the Sonic franchise.

Taking all that into account, I wouldn't really be surprised with the leaks and rumors suggesting Michael Myers coming to Mortal Kombat 11 roster turned out to be true.

• Like 1