Armani?

Is Gun media's next project Halloween?

1 hour ago, DeanG-Aus said:

I wish they would make a running man game

THAT is a good idea....

until then, we still got smash t.v.

I hope it is.  I would love to play such a game especially if it's like Friday the 13th.

• Like 1

He is building a Halloween diorama. Not exactly sure what that means game-wise? (If anything).

46 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Wes

Ah, thank you for the information. I don’t follow most social media and miss out on things sometimes. 
As for the possibility of Gun working on a Halloween Game, I find that intriguing. They’re one of the few teams who could do it justice Imo. I think you might be seeing clues or hints where there are none but understand your excitement at the prospect.   

41 minutes ago, Grape said:

He is building a Halloween diorama. Not exactly sure what that means game-wise? (If anything).

Interesting, going to have to go have a look at the diorama, I sometimes find myself thinking it would be fun to build dioramas. There’s sometime so satisfying about the details and the patients it takes to appreciate them. 

Running man game could be awesome.  As someone who loved the book and hated the movie, it would be cool to give King's story a video game it deserves.  The only good thing about the movie was Richard Dawson.

1 hour ago, Laotian Lam said:

Running man game could be awesome.  As someone who loved the book and hated the movie, it would be cool to give King's story a video game it deserves.  The only good thing about the movie was Richard Dawson.

arnold-schwarzenegger-arnie-running-man-

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Ah, thank you for the information. I don’t follow most social media and miss out on things sometimes. 
As for the possibility of Gun working on a Halloween Game, I find that intriguing. They’re one of the few teams who could do it justice Imo. I think you might be seeing clues or hints where there are none but understand your excitement at the prospect.   

Interesting, going to have to go have a look at the diorama, I sometimes find myself thinking it would be fun to build dioramas. There’s sometime so satisfying about the details and the patients it takes to appreciate them. 

If you decide to build a diorama, let us know how it turns out.

• Like 1

didnt gun say they would never touch a big property like friday the 13th again because of the problems they had?

I will guys, I really appreciate Wes’s, if you haven’t checked it out you should. It would look very nice in a lobby or office. 

A Gun media Halloween game?

Engage Overly excited @StrigoiHalloween game speculation in........3......2......1......

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

A Gun media Halloween game?

Engage Overly excited @Strigoi

Halloween game speculation in........3......2......1......

lol, you just had to tag him didn’t you?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

lol, you just had to tag him didn’t you?

😂

oh yeah.....It wouldn’t be a possible Wes Keltner Gun Media Halloween Game thread without him.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

didnt gun say they would never touch a big property like friday the 13th again because of the problems they had?

I recall hearing something to that effect. One's mind could change though.

• Like 1

It would be interesting to contemplate. Enough mask variations,  settings that would include Smith's Grove, Haddonfield Memorial,  various homes around Haddonfield, etc. Get John Carpenter to sign off and zero legal battles. The only problem would be Michael never ran, but he did drive.  Vintage butcher knife, hammer, scalpel,  gardening tools as his weapons. It would be something to see, before the trolls kick in. Cheers and game on, my friends 

• Like 1

@SonofOdin6039 i didnt think of that... carpenter owns halloween now & he is one cool cat. dealing with him would be MUCH better than horror inc.. not only that, but john loves video games..

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I recall hearing something to that effect. One's mind could change though.

that is true. it was probley an easy statement for them to make at the time considering the situation they were in. a change of heart isnt as easy as changing your underwear, but nobody wants to live with the stains.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

@SonofOdin6039 i didnt think of that... carpenter owns halloween now & he is one cool cat. dealing with him would be MUCH better than horror inc.. not only that, but john loves video games..

Exactly right! The first thing he did when he took on Halloween, known as the Babysitter Murders originally, was that his name is with the title. The man is no fool  and I have no doubt he'd see the marketing potential of a Halloween console game. 

• Like 1