anthonymorales

so sad

I'm the same way prefer to have all my games on disc. You can only have so many digital games before the hard drive is full.

• Like 1

i bought more games online recently than i thought i would....

GTA V PS4, The Last of Us Remastered, Battlefront (which i didnt pay for myself), Dragon Age Inquisition, and a couple others.

specially for games like Battlefront where you play a match and then play something else again, its nice to not have to get up every 20min again to change the fuckin disc haha

leisure rules.

• Like 1

I'm the same way prefer to have all my games on disc. You can only have so many digital games before the hard drive is full.

That last argument doesn't actually hold true with this gen since even discs just install to the hdd and then use the disc from then on as an access key. Even if you only own discs, you'll fill up the 500GB drive on PS4 or Xbone within 7-8 games and have to delete some space to play a new game. I just had to delete like half my catalog in order to install Halo 5, Fallout 4, and SW Battlefront. The only actual difference in the two options now is that physical copies can be resold or broken, and digital copies can't.

luckily the first thing i did was put in a 1TB drive and since i dont keep games installed that i havent played for a long time or single player games that i have finished and traded in...... no space problems whatsoever yet

• Like 1

Not counted how many games i have but ive not deleted any games after installing from discs and no problems with storage yet. Ive got 500gb ps4 btw.

• Like 1

Not counted how many games i have but ive not deleted any games after installing from discs and no problems with storage yet. Ive got 500gb ps4 btw.

You'll get there soon enough. I've only got 7 games for my PS4 and it's left me with 110GB of space on my drive. Uncharted 4 will probably soak up about 30-40GB of that considering the MP beta is over 6GB by itself, and I'm sure the rest will be taken before next holiday season begins. 

You'll get there soon enough. I've only got 7 games for my PS4 and it's left me with 110GB of space on my drive. Uncharted 4 will probably soak up about 30-40GB of that considering the MP beta is over 6GB by itself, and I'm sure the rest will be taken before next holiday season begins. 

Just checked ive only got 18gb left damn will have to delete some games soon.

• Like 1

Steam .... All Hail Gabe N , PC master race  ..... I have some 150 + games in my library , now I could try to have all of those on my PC at once , but really I will never play more then say 10 at a time , especially long questing adventures and rpg games , so I normally have about 20 of those installed and unless it is some " Huge " 30 gig game , any game normally installs in under 20 mins , most are like 3 - 4  mins and under .     

The other thing I like is my games will never get scratched and become unless or any other type of damage / decaying traits a disk could have . If I buy a new PC everything is right there ready to be added . Not taking up space is a big thing for me now as well , I really hate having hundreds and hundreds of DVDs and Blurays and back in the day VHS movies , last time I moved ,I think there was close to 15 boxes full of movies and PS 2 -3 games . Now I just need to find a way to put all those DVDs on a drive , but not at 5 gigs + a movie . 

I've made the decision a few years ago of eliminating all physical media, and putting everything on the computer. Movies, games, music, TV shows and even books (although the books are on portable devices), and I've not yet had a problem with storage capacity. I have an XB1, and I'll still buy the occasional disc, but generally speaking it's pretty much all digital from here on out, and I'm glad I made the switch.

• Like 1

I have gone ALL digital, to the point where when I put in my pledge for the game, I had to add-on a digital download. My signed hard copy of Friday the 13th will simply be a shelf-piece.

I love it. No need to change discs. Most of my Xbox games are installed on my external HDD. When that runs out, I have more space on my Xbox HDD, and then I can add another external ontop of that. Maybe a 4 TB this time. When that runs out, I'll just buy a second 4 TB drive (adding another 2 TB to my total amount of space). And after that... well, I don't have to have every game installed. I already have about 150 games and they're all installed.

Hey, you have to install them on your Xbox HDD anyway, so might as well eliminate the pain of switching discs.

I've made the decision a few years ago of eliminating all physical media, and putting everything on the computer. Movies, games, music, TV shows and even books (although the books are on portable devices), and I've not yet had a problem with storage capacity. I have an XB1, and I'll still buy the occasional disc, but generally speaking it's pretty much all digital from here on out, and I'm glad I made the switch.

BTW, consider this a "like." I've hit my limit for the day. Seriously.

• Like 1

BTW, consider this a "like." I've hit my limit for the day. Seriously.

I don't really get the whole limit on likes thing, but oh well.

I don't really get the whole limit on likes thing, but oh well.

They don't want people spamming them, I guess.

i thought i heard heavy rain and beyond 2 souls was going to be bundled together in a phyical copy fpr the ps4 sometime after heavy rain releases.