Sign in to follow this  
Jason Lover

Pixelated Fireworks At The Pinehurst Main House

The colorful, pixelated fireworks that you see every time there's blood or when Jason is chopping down a door at or in the main house in the Pinehurst map is now just black pixelated blobs. I'm sick of this glitch! When is it getting fixed?

2 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

The colorful, pixelated fireworks that you see every time there's blood or when Jason is chopping down a door at or in the main house in the Pinehurst map is now just black pixelated blobs. I'm sick of this glitch! When is it getting fixed?

Yeah i second this!

It’s still showing up as rainbow blood when I’m playing on Pinehurst. I hope they never take the rainbow blood away. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yeah i second this!

Thank you. Pinehurst is a very interesting place/map and they need to correct this.

Lol it’s obvious they suck at fixing anything so I doubt this will get fixed. And what’s the big deal about rainbow blood? Other things should be higher priority. And we aren’t getting new content so why not keep the rainbow blood? It’s cool 

3 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Lol it’s obvious they suck at fixing anything so I doubt this will get fixed. And what’s the big deal about rainbow blood? Other things should be higher priority. And we aren’t getting new content so why not keep the rainbow blood? It’s cool 

That rainbow blood is just black sometimes when I play. 

That's one glitch I really like. I hope they never fix it, especially when there are more urgent game breaking bugs around.

3 hours ago, Rabid-child said:

That's one glitch I really like. I hope they never fix it, especially when there are more urgent game breaking bugs around.

I agree on the higher priority fixes.

Too bad there wasn't an option in Private matches to turn on/off rainbow blood.

• Like 3