m3ga_monk3y.cfg

badge progress only gets one credit per game

So I'm going for the slasher badge where you have to slash people to death (worst idea for a badge lmao i feel terrible when doing this)

and I slashed 5 people against my morals, yet only got one credit at the end of the game. I went from 23 slash kills, up to 24

That is correct and the way it's always been.

So if you stop the car multiple times in a round, you get 1 car stop.  You tip the boat multiple time in a round, you get 1 torpedo.  You jump through multiple windows as a counselor, you get credit for one window.  etc etc etc... 

3 hours ago, SirMang said:

That is correct and the way it's always been.

So if you stop the car multiple times in a round, you get 1 car stop.  You tip the boat multiple time in a round, you get 1 torpedo.  You jump through multiple windows as a counselor, you get credit for one window.  etc etc etc... 

wtf thats dumb as hell, they should at least have told us that shit

17 minutes ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

wtf thats dumb as hell, they should at least have told us that shit

It sounds dumb but its actually a good idea:

I remember when the game launched and teamers would start the car and Jason would stop it & they’d keep doing it till the round ended. Same with the boat. To cheat and get the badges quicker. Plus ruining any matches where one is Jason. 

I’m not sure if they changed the badges to 1 credit a match to counter this or if the teamers were unaware it only counted once.

You’d still be seeing teamers doing that now if more than one credit per match was awarded. 

3 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

It sounds dumb but its actually a good idea:

I remember when the game launched and teamers would start the car and Jason would stop it & they’d keep doing it till the round ended. Same with the boat. To cheat and get the badges quicker. Plus ruining any matches where one is Jason. 

I’m not sure if they changed the badges to 1 credit a match to counter this or if the teamers were unaware it only counted once.

You’d still be seeing teamers doing that now if more than one credit per match was awarded. 

What about repairs? Do they count one per game?

Like if I repair both propellor and fill the gas tank of the boat, in one game, will it only count as one?

22 minutes ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Like if I repair both propellor and fill the gas tank of the boat, in one game, will it only count as one?

Pretty sure everything is one per match. You can do multiple things per match to add one to each. One car fix, one boat, electric box, hit Jason with bat etc.

You’re best off just playing the game and not worry about them. You’ll have all the badges, tapes, trophies/achievements before you even get the 500 Jason match trophy/achievement. Then you’ll have over 500 Jason matches left with nothing else to aim for if you want the platinum achievement. 

I remember you used to get additional xp for doing some of these objectives more than once. For example you got more xp every time you destroyed the generator in the same match. Teamers could level up super fast that way.

6 hours ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Everything towards badges  is only one per game, hence my etc etc etc in my first reply. 

That just means you have to earn your badge credits game per game.  It's actually better that way in my opinion.  Cheers and game on my friends 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 10:37 PM, Top_Cat said:

Pretty sure everything is one per match. You can do multiple things per match to add one to each. One car fix, one boat, electric box, hit Jason with bat etc.

You’re best off just playing the game and not worry about them. You’ll have all the badges, tapes, trophies/achievements before you even get the 500 Jason match trophy/achievement. Then you’ll have over 500 Jason matches left with nothing else to aim for if you want the platinum achievement. 

usually i prioritise my badge progress, like running to stun jason with firecrackers, boat repairs, boat escapes, hiding in a hiding spot once, and jump through a closed window, all that in the same match, if i prioritise the badges why wouldnt that be faster?

18 hours ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

usually i prioritise my badge progress, like running to stun jason with firecrackers, boat repairs, boat escapes, hiding in a hiding spot once, and jump through a closed window, all that in the same match, if i prioritise the badges why wouldnt that be faster?

Yeah you’ll get the badges a lot faster by doing that. If you just want the badges quickly then go for it.

If you’re going for the 1000 Jason match trophy then I wouldn’t rush the badges. You’ll have collected everything & the only thing left to do is play Jason. In hindsight I wish I left more things to do than hope I’m Jason every match cos that’s all I had left.

Took me about 6months to get the badges & 2 1/2 years to get the 1000 Jason trophy.