Top_Cat

A different Savini Jason question

I started playing the game again on Xbox after getting the platinum trophy on PS4 about a year ago.

The whole time playing on PS4 I would hardly see a Savini Jason. Maybe one a month or so. A whole year later and it seems like every 150 player on Xbox in the eu servers have Savini Jason. 

The first few I saw I assumed it was either backers or people who bought him in the store mix up at launch playing the game more now due to being stuck inside. But when i looked at the profiles they’re all fairly new players, most started playing August-December 2019. There has been 3 in just a couple of matches today. 

Anyone have any idea how this is possible? 

5 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

I started playing the game again on Xbox after getting the platinum trophy on PS4 about a year ago.

The whole time playing on PS4 I would hardly see a Savini Jason. Maybe one a month or so. A whole year later and it seems like every 150 player on Xbox in the eu servers have Savini Jason. 

The first few I saw I assumed it was either backers or people who bought him in the store mix up at launch playing the game more now due to being stuck inside. But when i looked at the profiles they’re all fairly new players, most started playing August-December 2019. There has been 3 in just a couple of matches today. 

Anyone have any idea how this is possible? 

It's much easier to get Savini Jason through illegitimate means on Xbox One and PC than on PS4.

Played a few matches last night and the first lobby had 2 Savini’s and one of the players was a level 56. 

You can still buy Savini on eBay for Xbox and PC. The only way you can get him on PS4 now is to game share. I’ve seen a few Savini’s on PS4 over the last week or so that were under level 20, game sharing Is the only way they could have gotten him.