4 hours ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

Just killed 5 in a hiding spot in one game, and the final one, tommy, tried to kill himself on a window

I think the only way to fix this is to remove the closets completely, they don't seem to be stuck on anything when inside. Hopefully they come up with some fix in the next patch. 

2 hours ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

I think the only way to fix this is to remove the closets completely, they don't seem to be stuck on anything when inside. Hopefully they come up with some fix in the next patch. 

Bots can also get stuck under beds or in outhouses. Rather than removing these, maybe adjusting the bot AI a bit so they don't just stay hidden would be better. Of course, this can wait until the major bugs get fixed first.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Bots can also get stuck under beds or in outhouses. Rather than removing these, maybe adjusting the bot AI a bit so they don't just stay hidden would be better. Of course, this can wait until the major bugs get fixed first.

Atleast they can get out from beds but from outhouses, nope they get stuck in those too, might have to get rid of them or just adjust the AI like you said. We'll just have to see what they do, hoping they do good with it. 

I thought they had addressed some of the bot issues (i.e. staying in a hiding the spot the whole match)? I have personally noticed them doing that less often since the last update.  I used to have 2-3 of the bots stay in a spot all match, now I don't run into that as often.

Do NOT fix the offline bots! I rack up a ton of experience points with how dumb they are. You should instead fix the blocky, pixelated mess at the main house in the Pinehurst map.

5 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

Do NOT fix the offline bots! I rack up a ton of experience points with how dumb they are. You should instead fix the blocky, pixelated mess at the main house in the Pinehurst map.

The bots will always be easy experience, but could do with an improvement to their behavior.

If the developers would do something to improve them before time is up, I'd be okay with it.

Do the bots actually get "stuck" in hiding places?  I just assumed they were coded to stay in hiding spots so it would make the offline match take longer.   I figured it was just Devs lazy way of making offline matches seem "harder" by dragging it out longer.

Its super annoying when you have to wait 10mins for rage to kick in before you can finally find where the fuck the last counselor is hiding.