Domo

Xbox One Achievements

Recently me and my wife have been back on playing F13 and two of the most frustrating achievements are Doomed, You're all doomed! (Kill all 7 counselors in a single match) And One For good measure ( Kill all 7 counselors and Tommy Jarvis in a single match) we've done this in offline mode and online the frustrating part is that not everyone stays behind or leaves before being killed but last night and literally five minutes ago we did it again killed them all and still haven't got the achievements is this a bug or glitched achievement? 

IMG-20200521-WA0001.jpg

Curious, I got this achievement in the same match, I think players quitting the match after getting killed may affect this, you should check if this is the case

I would've thought that having people leave would effect the kill count but it stills registers how much you've killed so I don't know what to think about it looked on steam and it's common there most guys say it takes 48-72 hours to work but I'll check today since it'll be 72 hours since the first one above.