Jump to content
AeronSky

Email Victor Miller to allow fixes and changes to happen

Recommended Posts

From what I have read Victor Miller (the writer of the original Friday the 13th movie) has won the lawsuit. Now we know who to contact in order to give the OK about getting progress made to game a go ahead we should all take that chance and contact him. I doubt the new developers would contact him and tell us that they did so, so it is up to us the Friday the 13th fans who should band together and make our voices be heard about this game. Together we have a better chance of getting actual changes made to the game. 

http://victormiller.com/

Contact him there

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AeronSky said:

From what I have read Victor Miller (the writer of the original Friday the 13th movie) has won the lawsuit. Now we know who to contact in order to give the OK about getting progress made to game a go ahead we should all take that chance and contact him. I doubt the new developers would contact him and tell us that they did so, so it is up to us the Friday the 13th fans who should band together and make our voices be heard about this game. Together we have a better chance of getting actual changes made to the game. 

http://victormiller.com/

Contact him there

Do a little more research. The judge did announce Victor as the winner, but greedy ass Sean Cunnigham appealed and the lawsuit is still in effect. Emailing Victor Miller will not accomplish anything, seeing as Gun Media (the devs) have already made it crystal clear over and over again, they will not add anymore content to the game, ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it would be better to just make an entirely new game. I think a new experience with different mechanics would work out better. Keep a few nuggets of the "DNA" of the gameplay style per se but build it upon an entirely new system.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i might email victor to tell him no hard feelings. he was just tryin to get a cut of that sweet jason money, & by god, he deserves it. i cant email a brick so i wont bother emailing cunningham 😅J K sean ol' buddy 😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

People should leave the poor man alone.

Agreed.

At this point what happens with the franchise is out of our hands till the courts finalize ownership of Adult Hockey masked killer Jason Voorhees.

Cunningham will not move forward on Future projects till this is established as Sean still owns the franchise/sequel rights in the states and overseas and Victor only own the rights to the characters and title of the original Friday the 13th film......Victor is also stuck moving forward until all appeals have been processed.

Asking Either party right now to do anything with the franchise would be pointless.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought the the miller vs horror inc case wasnt officialy decided untill June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Do a little more research. The judge did announce Victor as the winner, but greedy ass Sean Cunnigham appealed and the lawsuit is still in effect. Emailing Victor Miller will not accomplish anything, seeing as Gun Media (the devs) have already made it crystal clear over and over again, they will not add anymore content to the game, ever.

whats wrong with fans asking for another friday the 13th video game made by another company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I think it would be better to just make an entirely new game. I think a new experience with different mechanics would work out better. Keep a few nuggets of the "DNA" of the gameplay style per se but build it upon an entirely new system.

A new game will probably happen in the distant future. There are a lot of fans out there, and many of them are pretty creative.

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

People should leave the poor man alone.

Yes.

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Asking Either party right now to do anything with the franchise would be pointless.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

whats wrong with fans asking for another friday the 13th video game made by another company.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to see a new F13 game. I just don't think we'll see one for a while.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

whats wrong with fans asking for another friday the 13th video game made by another company.

There’s nothing wrong with fans asking for another game from another company. But, the OP was asking about the possibility of content being added to Gun’s game. Not sure where I stated that it’s not okay to ask about a new game. 

There won’t be another F13 game anytime in the near future. The lawsuit will be settled long before someone else takes a crack at it. After seeing how Gun got bashed, some dev teams may not want to even think about the franchise as a possibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I swear to God Sean S. Cunningham needs to drop over dead. 

One of his beneficiaries would just step into his shoes and keep fighting for the rights if he did. Had he used his head and thought it through, he could have given Victor a piece of the pie before the lawsuit happened and he would be even more filthier rich than what he was to start. But greed is an ugly monster. I would love to see it come back and bite him in the ass when the "final" decision on the lawsuit is made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

One of his beneficiaries would just step into his shoes and keep fighting for the rights if he did. Had he used his head and thought it through, he could have given Victor a piece of the pie before the lawsuit happened and he would be even more filthier rich than what he was to start. But greed is an ugly monster. I would love to see it come back and bite him in the ass when the "final" decision on the lawsuit is made.

Then his whole family needs to keel over.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I think it would be better to just make an entirely new game. I think a new experience with different mechanics would work out better. Keep a few nuggets of the "DNA" of the gameplay style per se but build it upon an entirely new system.

This

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't think we'll ever see a new F13 game.

When the lawsuit settles, Gun's already said they're done with this game so nothing new will be done.

And Jason will just get added to Dead by Daylight. 

That addition will make it so there will be no need for another F13 game, at least not of this ilk. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope that the devs don't go for the Freddy vs. Jason look for Jason if he's ever in the Dead By Daylight game. I absolutely hate Jason's look in that stupid-ass flick! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah email him im getting tired of having to quit matches when grabbed at full HP and i die, its like 13 matches already now, make it so jason cant teleport ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, deborahwaifu said:

yeah email him im getting tired of having to quit matches when grabbed at full HP and i die, its like 13 matches already now, make it so jason cant teleport ty

If I see you in a lobby I’ll make sure to just quick knife and slash you to death without using any abilities to keep you happy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Top_Cat said:

If I see you in a lobby I’ll make sure to just quick knife and slash you to death without using any abilities to keep you happy.  

god damn u should

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SirMang said:

I honestly don't think we'll ever see a new F13 game.

When the lawsuit settles, Gun's already said they're done with this game so nothing new will be done.

And Jason will just get added to Dead by Daylight. 

That addition will make it so there will be no need for another F13 game, at least not of this ilk. 

Not Dead by Daylight lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way, those 2 fat guys who stream I cant remember their names caused a pile on a few years ago poor Victor 😢 it was disgraceful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...