Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SonofOdin6039

Is trapping now considered a taboo?

Recommended Posts

I just had a game where I did my usual trap setting before I began to hunt. Naturally, several got tripped because I laid seven traps and there are only 4 pks. I play to Part 2's main strength and asset. Before the match was over, and for a while afterward, I had someone calling himself FireKiller sending me inboxes, calling me a nerd for trapping every objective. I didn't return fire but he kept calling me toxic, no life and a fat basement man.  I'm just curious as to your opinions concerning trapping, excessive or otherwise. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You were just playing smart. Whoever was messaging you is the real loser

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you were using traps youre obvisously just a fat basement man 😂

 

put all seven traps around yourself & tell 'em: SIX FEET

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

if you were using traps youre obvisously just a fat basement man 😂

 

put all seven traps around yourself & tell 'em: SIX FEET

I think I'm gonna have to do this next time I'm Jason.  Go to the fuse box or the 4 door and just put traps in a circle around me.  And then yell at people when they get close to me.  LOL  I won't kill anyone and I'm sure I'll confuse people...gonna be interesting to see what kind of reaction I'll get out of others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had someone call me a crap Jason for trapping the Tommy power box. They said who in the hell traps the power boxes? LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

@SirMang youll be fine if you use part 6 or part 8 tho, they wear gloves.

Those two understand the value of COVId 19 best safety practices!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I just had a game where I did my usual trap setting before I began to hunt. Naturally, several got tripped because I laid seven traps and there are only 4 pks. I play to Part 2's main strength and asset. Before the match was over, and for a while afterward, I had someone calling himself FireKiller sending me inboxes, calling me a nerd for trapping every objective. I didn't return fire but he kept calling me toxic, no life and a fat basement man.  I'm just curious as to your opinions concerning trapping, excessive or otherwise. 

You cant listen to any of this crap , people take video games way to serious this stuff is meaningless entertainment . You slash they complain , shift grab they complain , knocking a guys head off is not a real kill , if you're ranked 150 and kill a lobby you're wrong for doing it as a lvl 141 told me ,  I had one counselor alive and a car ready to go so i stalked and waited by the car and caught him i was a loser for doing that .....It's endless !  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I just had a game where I did my usual trap setting before I began to hunt. Naturally, several got tripped because I laid seven traps and there are only 4 pks. I play to Part 2's main strength and asset. Before the match was over, and for a while afterward, I had someone calling himself FireKiller sending me inboxes, calling me a nerd for trapping every objective. I didn't return fire but he kept calling me toxic, no life and a fat basement man.  I'm just curious as to your opinions concerning trapping, excessive or otherwise. 

WTF?

 

You trapped objectives?        Dude, those traps are for catching rabbits.


So yes... you are toxic.      And you should be ashamed.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Those two understand the value of COVId 19 best safety practices!!

Their masks leave a lot to be desired though.  However Part 2?  He's got the proper precautions going on there.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I had someone call me a crap Jason for trapping the Tommy power box. They said who in the hell traps the power boxes? LOL

I do. Every game lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bryanp3692 said:

You cant listen to any of this crap , people take video games way to serious this stuff is meaningless entertainment . You slash they complain , shift grab they complain , knocking a guys head off is not a real kill , if you're ranked 150 and kill a lobby you're wrong for doing it as a lvl 141 told me ,  I had one counselor alive and a car ready to go so i stalked and waited by the car and caught him i was a loser for doing that .....It's endless !  

People don't like to lose. It sucks to be them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I do. Every game lol

First thing i do every game ! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SirMang said:

I think I'm gonna have to do this next time I'm Jason.  Go to the fuse box or the 4 door and just put traps in a circle around me.  And then yell at people when they get close to me.  LOL  I won't kill anyone and I'm sure I'll confuse people...gonna be interesting to see what kind of reaction I'll get out of others. 

And you're going to record it and share it with us, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, aurllcooljay said:

And you're going to record it and share it with us, right?

I second that. I am sure it would be a good laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only for sore losers. I got called my 1st Try Hard the other day. I wouldn't let anyone fix anything and went and killed players as they set off the traps. So basically playing as you should lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...