MattP

Higgins Haven Small Rock Exploit – Throwing Knives

Hi all,

I am playing on Nintendo Switch. Yesterday I could not finish a round as the final two counsellors got themselves on top of the rock in Higgins Haven Small. I waited nearby the rock and watched YouTube videos on my phone to try to figure out a way up onto the rock or another way to kill them. Eventually I was actually kicked from the game due to inactivity! According to these discussions there may no longer be any way for Jason to get up onto the rock without help from a counsellor:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/27981-fix-rock-glitch-behind-higgins-small-main-house/?tab=comments#comment-375991

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/28104-glitch-spot-behind-sofa-in-vacation-house/?tab=comments#comment-377451

This is what I would like to know...I had several throwing knives and aimed them well before throwing them but none of them seemed to make contact. Is it possible to hit a counsellor with a throwing knife when they're on top of the rock?

Thanks,

Matt P

In my experience, no it’s not possible to hit with knife throw. Player that trolled with me a couple of days ago didn’t even bother to try and dodge. Through several knives with counselor in crosshairs. Nothing. 

Jason can't get on the rock formation behind the main house unless he has some "help" from a willing counselor as of right now. Good luck on that one and it is basically impossible to kill them with throwing knives as there is too much area they can run back and forth.

Before they "fixed" it, you could get up there pretty easily as Jason. Funny how exploit fixes tend to only stop Jason from doing them and not the counselors.

I know of 2 rocks you can get on top of on Higgins. All you have to do as Jason is keep reaching/grabbing. During the animation Jason steps forward, that will get him on the rock. You just have to find the correct spot (usually the lowest point)

I just finished a game with a Tiffany sitting on that rock dancing away. The party stopped once she seen ol’ Jason strolling up.

That's the one over by the barn, yeah that one is pretty easy to do as Jason. We are talking about the rock formation directly behind the main house.If you know how to get up there without aid from a willing counselor please let us know.I realize you can't post video on the forums as it is against the forum rules but you could describe the method if there is one.