So from what I have seen during gameplay is that when playing as Jason online, Most of the time people leave and just ruins the game I think there should be a system to stop this from happening don't think the salt mines work for these people. 

The bugs that I've seen playing as a counsellors is frustrating because it's happening every time now. When you lock a door ( The kind that don't break with a single blow) are buggy because they don't lock I was in a cabin with only one door and somehow Jason got in and slaughtered me it's happened twice once with me and another with my wife she was in a two door cabin but she locked both sides and Jason again got in behind her? The map didn't go glitchy like it does when he's near or on viable on the map so how he even got in I can't explain it. 

Also when we edit and chose the counsellors and when it goes into gameplay it's never the selected person we wanted. 

14 minutes ago, Domo said:

So from what I have seen during gameplay is that when playing as Jason online, Most of the time people leave and just ruins the game I think there should be a system to stop this from happening don't think the salt mines work for these people.  Salt Mines have been gone for a while now. Unfortunately, there are people out there that aren't mature enough to take a loss, so they quit. That's one of the downfalls of a multiplayer game. 

The bugs that I've seen playing as a counsellors is frustrating because it's happening every time now. When you lock a door ( The kind that don't break with a single blow) are buggy because they don't lock I was in a cabin with only one door and somehow Jason got in and slaughtered me it's happened twice once with me and another with my wife she was in a two door cabin but she locked both sides and Jason again got in behind her? The map didn't go glitchy like it does when he's near or on viable on the map so how he even got in I can't explain it.  Is it possible Jason shifted in the cabin just before the door was shut and locked? I have shifted into cabins as Jason several times and stand behind the counselor while they're locking the door and kill them as soon as they're done.

Also when we edit and chose the counsellors and when it goes into gameplay it's never the selected person we wanted.  That is a known bug/glitch and is supposed to be looked into at getting fixed.

@Dragonfire82877 As for the shifting into cabins before locking the doors I don't think that from what I've experienced is what you're talking about I've shifted into cabins too but mostly because traps have been layed at the entrance but there's been times where I've just started the game and Jason comes out of nowhere and again guts me to pieces? Can't explain it I hope people don't find a way to get mods into the game. 

On 5/14/2020 at 11:15 AM, Domo said:

@Dragonfire82877 As for the shifting into cabins before locking the doors I don't think that from what I've experienced is what you're talking about I've shifted into cabins too but mostly because traps have been layed at the entrance but there's been times where I've just started the game and Jason comes out of nowhere and again guts me to pieces? Can't explain it I hope people don't find a way to get mods into the game. 

This is only a thing on PC. Doesn't work on consoles. So if you're playing on console, there has to be another explanation.

Unless you're talking about spawn kills. That is definitely a possibility if you spawn in next to one of Jason's morph pins. I've spawn killed people before, especially at Packanack. 

On 5/14/2020 at 10:26 AM, Domo said:

The bugs that I've seen playing as a counsellors is frustrating because it's happening every time now. When you lock a door ( The kind that don't break with a single blow) are buggy because they don't lock I was in a cabin with only one door and somehow Jason got in and slaughtered me it's happened twice once with me and another with my wife she was in a two door cabin but she locked both sides and Jason again got in behind her? The map didn't go glitchy like it does when he's near or on viable on the map so how he even got in I can't explain it. 

But this is only a thing on PC. It's a hack, not a bug. And it can't be done on consoles.

Well the fact that you've explained that it's a pc thing why am I experiencing what you've said on the xbox one? Also I have been spawn killed but that was different you could see him on the map outside a cabin or along a road especially on jarvis house. 

On 5/22/2020 at 4:16 AM, Domo said:

Well the fact that you've explained that it's a pc thing why am I experiencing what you've said on the xbox one? Also I have been spawn killed but that was different you could see him on the map outside a cabin or along a road especially on jarvis house. 

He was probably already in the cabin. Stalk can last quite awhile if Jason doesn't move.