Athlete

My perks keep getting removed again and again...

Someone seems to be playing with my account lately,,again,,My perks just keep getting removed.I know that a lot of people face that and i was one of the first players that got attacked by that, just because i "annoy" cheaters that can't kill me.I think developers have not understood the size of the problem that we're currently facing.They have access to your game database and they can  edit everyone's save file.It's been 2 months that this issue is on scene and yet i haven't seen any serious treatment.Please consider that we all paid for this game and i think a hack-free experience is in the price.I have also heard by other players that you guys have restored their CP and perks which you also did with me.I don't get why u doing that though,,What is the point of wasting your time  to restore an account if the next day it's hacked again?! I've spent 6000 hours in this game playing and playing with lots of fun but now i can't even do that because they keep taking my perks away.Please developers,give an end to that issue and fix it,,i would be really happy to see positive feedback from your side as well! Friendly as always!

• Thanks 2

Are there any PC players this hasn't happened to yet?

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Are there any PC players this hasn't happened to yet?

Only those who are new players, who do not represent anything in the game (noobs), and who do not report cheats. Even those who are just friends of a very good player (or reporter`s friend) are cleared.

11 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Only those who are new players, who do not represent anything in the game (noobs), and who do not report cheats. Even those who are just friends of a very good player (or reporter`s friend) are cleared.

I get why those players would remove the perks. I don't get why they would give millions of CP in exchange.

I agree that a fix for that should be found, hopefully sooner than later.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I get why those players would remove the perks. I don't get why they would give millions of CP in exchange.

I agree that a fix for that should be found, hopefully sooner than later.

Hackers can set any value. I hope it will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

23 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Hackers can set any value. I hope it will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

I wish the PC community the best of luck in a fix for this.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Athlete said:

@mattshotchaAre we gonna have an answer or we just gonna laugh with how serious u take the development of this game?

Whoa, easy. I see you tagged me in, thanks.

This is fixed in the next patch, and will not continue to happen beyond that. For anyone affected, please continue to report the issue to JasonKillsBugs.com as we're keeping track and will work to restore anything lost once the patch is live. The JasonKillsBugs.com ticket is what we'll use to create a list of accounts to fix up after the patch goes out.

The patch with this fix is in process and we hope to have a timing for you very soon. But this issue is confirmed fixed with the patch.

Some of the delay on this fix is due to the fact that we need to roll it out for all platforms simultaneously. Usually with a patch this important, we'll deploy it as each platform is ready. In this case, we cannot. So we have to prep all platforms including Switch at once. I know this situation sucks. But we're almost clear of it, and we appreciate the patience and reporting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3