Sign in to follow this  
DeanG-Aus

Offline mode adjustment needed

All counsellors on offline mode have a pocket knife, fire crackers and health spray. I have literally played a offline game where every single counselor had two pocket knives a piece. Could this please be adjusted?

I think it's fine how it is. They need to improve the AI behaviors like opening and closing doors repeatedly, being locked on objectives, standing still or commiting suicide. Also they need to program the AI to escape in boats and attempt to kill Jason.

That said, it would be nice to have options but at this point its just wishful thinking.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DeanG-Aus said:

All counsellors on offline mode have a pocket knife, fire crackers and health spray. I have literally played a offline game where every single counselor had two pocket knives a piece. Could this please be adjusted?

That's why I stopped picking up counselors in the offline mode. Cause every time I do I get a pocket-knife right in the ol' neck!

43 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

That's why I stopped picking up counselors in the offline mode. Cause every time I do I get a pocket-knife right in the ol' neck!

Just slash them until they limp, that way if they have a pk they can't get far unless they have a medkit. And remember, when in doubt, slash it out.

• Haha 1

Doesn't matter if they all have a PK, the bots are dumb-dumbs. As mentioned, they constantly go in and out of the same door and window. 

Unless you're not trying at all, there should be no way they all still survive by the end of a match. 

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Just slash them until they limp, that way if they have a pk they can't get far unless they have a medkit. And remember, when in doubt, slash it out.

You have to slash at them more than a few times to keep them from pocket-knifing you when you pick them up.

41 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

You have to slash at them more than a few times to keep them from pocket-knifing you when you pick them up.

And if they are limping before you grab them they end up wasting the pk unless they have a medkit or a nearby teammate

The bots are a mixed bag.

On easy, I've had the rare occasion that none of them have knives. It's less than 5% from my experience.

I see a double knife counselor sometimes.

Perhaps after the car fix, the bots and/or Jason may get some adjustments.

Next time I play I'm going to try the offline bots on the hard difficulty setting.

12 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

Next time I play I'm going to try the offline bots on the hard difficulty setting.

Let us know if you see anything worth noting when you do.