On 5/12/2020 at 2:58 AM, Fair Play said:

Jenny is a better driver than Tommy it seems. Poor guy hit a couple counselors in a bot match this afternoon.

The bots can be full of surprises.

True that

On 5/12/2020 at 3:58 AM, Fair Play said:

Jenny is a better driver than Tommy it seems. Poor guy hit a couple counselors in a bot match this afternoon.

The bots can be full of surprises.

She sure is a better driver, everytime Tommy gets in the car, he messes things up by getting the car stuck somehow where no one can't use the car again or sometimes he somehow manages to run a counselor over lol. 

5 hours ago, Friday-Fan-88 said:

She sure is a better driver, everytime Tommy gets in the car, he messes things up by getting the car stuck somehow where no one can't use the car again or sometimes he somehow manages to run a counselor over lol. 

Most Jenny players I've come across seem to be good drivers in Quick Play.

• Like 2

I read somewhere that the bots cannot lay traps (I can't recall where I read that). I have played a lot of rounds with the bots and while it is extremely rare I have twice come across traps that have been set by bots. This hasn't led to the bots surviving but I just think it's interesting that this happens.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

I read somewhere that the bots cannot lay traps (I can't recall where I read that). I have played a lot of rounds with the bots and while it is extremely rare I have twice come across traps that have been set by bots. This hasn't led to the bots surviving but I just think it's interesting that this happens.

I've had a bot lay a trap at the door before so when I break in I get caught, not that often though

On 5/18/2020 at 2:15 AM, DeanG-Aus said:

I've had a bot lay a trap at the door before so when I break in I get caught, not that often though

It is pretty rare.

I was just playing on Higgins and a Chad bot was running around with the propeller but of course there is no boat. 

Poor guy.

• Haha 1

I had a game, first time ever this happenes where in the time it took to pick up the two shack knives, morph and trap the phone the engine sound kicked in, I got there to find a car full of bots, got them all but never had the car repaired in seconds before

16 hours ago, DeanG-Aus said:

I had a game, first time ever this happenes where in the time it took to pick up the two shack knives, morph and trap the phone the engine sound kicked in, I got there to find a car full of bots, got them all but never had the car repaired in seconds before

It sounds it was an interesting match.