Sign in to follow this  
Estoric

All PERKS Disappeared and CP Increase

So I logged into F13 today and all my Perks disappeared and had an increase of CP.

I had really really good perks all legendary and epic. Does anyone know what happened here? My old perks I had equipped no longer work and I'm afraid of re-rolling and losing everything again.

f13perks.jpg

Bruh just roll new ones 500,000,000 CP is like anything you'll ever desire lol. Or you can email the Devs through Jason kills bugs and they'll fix it for you as long as they have a copy of the old data. 

7 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

Bruh just roll new ones 500,000,000 CP is like anything you'll ever desire lol. Or you can email the Devs through Jason kills bugs and they'll fix it for you as long as they have a copy of the old data. 

Believe me, man, there is no point for rolling perks for him. If hackers have this player blacklisted for clearing perks and CPs, he will be cleared again and again after a while. He will just waste time rolling perks. Me and a lot of my friends had the same thing for 1.5 months. There is no point for rolling perks. First should fix this hole in the game and only then anyone can roll the perks. I have been playing for 1.5 months without perks and CPs. I'm waiting for the developers to fix it and then I'll ask the developers about my 2.7 million CPs I had before my first clearing and get my perks back. Easy! :)

But the report should be sent ofc.