HaHaTrumpWon

Getting attacked by an invisible Vanessa?

What the fuck is going on in this video? I stop the car on Higgens, walk over to the drivers side to choke a bitch, and discover none of the prompts are working. Then I start getting repeatedly hit by a Vanessa I can't even see (don't say "she was just lagging", she did the same shit to the last rounds Jason the entire match and eventually killed him with Tommy). You can clearly see nobody is close enough to hit me, let alone do it repeatedly. Skip to about 5:00 

I though about just quitting rather than putting up with it, but 1) I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of a rage-quit, and 2) Fuck the moral high ground, I destroyed their car and butchered them all.

• Haha 1

It looks like a similar bug to the one where counselors are rubber banded to the car. To you, she's still sitting in the car. On her screen she got out and started beating you down in what appears to be an attempt to get the car going again.

24 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

It looks like a similar bug to the one where counselors are rubber banded to the car. To you, she's still sitting in the car. On her screen she got out and started beating you down in what appears to be an attempt to get the car going again.

Lot of good it did her. Nobody got close to escaping and all her repeated hitting did was crank my Rage meter up and get her slashed to death.

Sounds like Vanessa is tapping into her inner Marvel powers.

@F134Ever86, next we'll have the Predator make a cameo in this game.

• Haha 1

Whatever the f*ck is happening to her hair during this glitch is hilarious. 😂

On 5/8/2020 at 9:47 AM, Eshly Dark said:

I like and really scare the games with characters from a horror movie

?