m3ga_monk3y.cfg

I came across another hacker, dunno where to report them

I made a previous discussion about this but feel I didnt get much reponse on where to report them, I have their steam account, they left the game before I could record it unfortunately, I'll try to get another game with him to record it

[removed]

My hatred to him originally started because he was talking shit to one of my female friends in my F13 group, saying he's "coming for them cheeks", and he was gonna have a "good time" with her. He then continued to antagonise another one of my mates, and he said "mate i can literally hear the salt coming from you", as he giggled and laughed while you could hear him shaking his hands in psychotic excitement. He then was playing as savini jason, and performed one of the unreleased kills on my friend, the one where Jason slams his pitchfork on the floor and throws the counselor on top of it. It looks bad without proof, but I'm gonna try to get a video of it, maybe theres some way to inspect his profile from the link and maybe devs can see his activity in the game somehow? Idk I don't understand much about online stuff lmao but ill try to get a video for now

JasonKillsBugs.com can field this report.

Also, I'm editing the profile out of your post as that's against the rules. Please submit the ticket/report and the team will investigate. But for the sake of safegaurding against false reports and witch hunting, we do not allow forum posts to share profiles/names of people they suspect of cheating. 

I'm sick of hackers. does the developers even play the game?  Because every lobby have one. i already sent MANY reports on JasonKillsBugs.com  including steam id and video proof. But non of them was banned. My youtube videos still have 0 visual...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Teasing said:

My youtube videos still have 0 visual..

You are not alone. I've submitted ones that were never viewed.

13 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

You are not alone. I've submitted ones that were never viewed.

ive got like 3 year old videos that still have 0 views smh my head