Sign in to follow this  
FridayThe31st

Glitch Spot Behind Sofa in Vacation House?

I was playing on Switch today and I noticed somebody who had played with me in another match who was glitching on top of that rock behind Higgins Haven in the small map. They started flashing their light at me to go into the last room upstairs in the  vacation house, the room to the left, next to that stereo environment kill. I didn’t know why so I just left and did my thing. That’s when I noticed the person glitched behind  a sofa in the living room of the vacation house. Has anybody seen this before? I’m not sure if it makes them unkillable, Jason might be able to slash them in combat stance if he’s smart, but does this glitch have anything to do with that room upstairs? They kept flashing their light at me like they wanted me to go in there next to the bed by the wall.

Yes counselors can still get on the big rock formation directly behind the main house Higgins Small even though the devs did try and modify it to stop them but NOPE. Now Jason can't get up there without some cooperation from another counselor and that isn't very likely. I'd have to see the other one you mentioned. I try and keep up on all the glitches and how to counter them if possible.

11 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Yes counselors can still get on the big rock formation directly behind the main house Higgins Small even though the devs did try and modify it to stop them but NOPE. Now Jason can't get up there without some cooperation from another counselor and that isn't very likely. I'd have to see the other one you mentioned. I try and keep up on all the glitches and how to counter them if possible.

Yeah, it’s a shame Jason can’t get up there, but I wouldn’t even give them the satisfaction of acknowledging them. I’d just stay away from there until the match is over since on Switch I’m not on max level yet, or just quit altogether. Yesterday the guy who kept going into glitch spots, he was up there again on the Higgins Haven Small map and when he was the last one left, he was telling the Jason (who was also level 150) that he’s bad at the game and that he can’t get up there. Really? The person glitching in a spot they know Jason can’t get to calls Jason bad? Lol. 

About the glitch behind the sofa (the one seat sofa to the left of the front door) in the vacation house in Jarvis House map - I saw it on a screenshot a couple days ago and just yesterday I saw somebody actually using it in quick play. So I really wonder about that one. 

I haven't seen the sofa one YET but I would think as Jason you could glitch your weapon through the sofa or through the wall and get hits or throwing knives might even work or could you potentially grab them? As I said the rock formation you need help if you are Jason to get there, same applies to get under the stairs at Pinehurst. To get someone to voluntarily "help" you in quick play? Not very likely.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:22 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

I haven't seen the sofa one YET but I would think as Jason you could glitch your weapon through the sofa or through the wall and get hits or throwing knives might even work or could you potentially grab them? As I said the rock formation you need help if you are Jason to get there, same applies to get under the stairs at Pinehurst. To get someone to voluntarily "help" you in quick play? Not very likely.

Forgot about this topic but I found out that the sofa isn’t even an exploit. Both the sofa in the vacation house right to the left of the door, and the sofa in the barn of Pinehurst aren’t solid at all and the counselor AND Jason can go right through them. So if somebody is back there you can grab, slash do whatever. They’re not by any means protected back there. I’m not sure if the sofa is like this on any other console, I never saw this on Xbox, but on Switch its a thing. Glad it isn’t an exploit, though. It’s a pretty good hiding spot at least in the barn because at the Jarvis House map, when Jason walks through the front door, you’re able to easily see the person crouching through the side shelf by the door.