Sign in to follow this  
deborahwaifu

is there any downsides of quitting when grabbed?

22 hours ago, deborahwaifu said:

as a new player teleport grab is broken and not fun, takes the fun out of the game, So yeah if i quit mid animation grab and quit and reque for a new game is there any punishments?

I'm sorry but is this a serious question ?  You cant wait 6 seconds to be killed before you need to search for a new game ? haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

You just gotta learn to avoid his shift grab. Run like an idiot when he shifts and he will have a hard time grabbing you. 

this shit does get repetitive after awhile though. Getting chased for 10 minutes+ and Jason missing shift grabs 30 times and having to constantly run around like an idiot to avoid it. It would’ve been more interesting for + run Jasons to have faster running speed that keeps up with counselors and be more destructive and only zombie Jason's have shift 

btw forgot to add downsides of quitting when grabbed is only bitches do that

Yeah the running Jasons in this game does need to be faster runners. Basically what they're doing now is more of a jog. That ain't running. I would've made the zombie Jasons have the ability to jog. Fast-walk and jog for the zombie Jasons. :D

53 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

Yeah the running Jasons in this game does need to be faster runners. Basically what they're doing now is more of a jog. That ain't running. I would've made the zombie Jasons have the ability to jog. Fast-walk and jog for the zombie Jasons. :D

Idk zombie Jasons jogging would look weird to me. I’m so used to them having the creepy looking slow walk in the movies and then BAM they’re in your face in a zap. That’s why I think it’d make sense for only zombie Jasons to have the shift ability. And +run Jasons (Part 2-5) for it to be more of a strength and he runs much faster but have no shift ability. And give them the ability to uninstall parts in objectives since obviously they’d have a harder time stopping the car. This would give the game a different interaction with Jasons. It wouldn’t feel the like the same thing all the time. 

22 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

anyone who sees you in a lobby becoming Jason will just slash your ass to death.

He'll probably rage-quit during that too. When someone RQs when getting grabbed, it practically screams "bratty ass sore-loser". You're telling both Jason and the other counselors that you can't handle losing without looking like a whiny little bitch. It also cancels any possible help you could have given had you hung around and came back as Tommy. What a selfish bitch way to play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

He'll probably rage-quit during that too. When someone RQs when getting grabbed, it practically screams "bratty ass sore-loser". You're telling both Jason and the other counselors that you can't handle losing without looking like a whiny little bitch. It also cancels any possible help you could have given had you hung around and came back as Tommy. What a selfish bitch way to play.

who cares about losing, this aint my job noone has an ego but you and throwing out words like ur some important figure IRL

i just dont wanna get insta grabbed at full HP from a teleport thats not gonna happen to me and its not balanced at all

8 minutes ago, deborahwaifu said:

who cares about losing, this aint my job noone has an ego i

Then why do you feel the need to rage quit like a baby when grabbed? 

@deborahwaifu, could you elaborate on how Jason's shift grabs are "unbalanced"?

A counselor has a few tricks to avoid and counter being grabbed.

• Like 3

@deborahwaifu I have the solution for you.... Uninstall the game. If you have seen any of the films you would know that once Jason gets a hold of you, that is it. The same is true for the game, however unlike the films where the characters are scripted to live or die, you have tools at your disposal to survive and avoid Jason's grab. Watch for Jason's shift and if you run in one direction make a quick turn around the other way and in most cases this will fool the Jason player or have them miss the grab, thus giving you the chance to regroup and make your next move. It isn't hard, just takes practice and strategizing. The only thing that you show when complaining about Jason's ability and grabbing you regardless of the health state you are in and quitting is that you cannot handle a loss. If you cannot handle losing a round uninstalling the game may be the best course of action for you.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, deborahwaifu said:

who cares about losing, this aint my job noone has an ego but you and throwing out words like ur some important figure IRL

i just dont wanna get insta grabbed at full HP from a teleport thats not gonna happen to me and its not balanced at all

You obviously care about losing. You're job is to sit for three extra seconds instead of shitting in your diapers and crying for mommy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Then why do you feel the need to rage quit like a baby when grabbed? 

Cus it’s not balanced duhhhhh xd I already said I don’t care for losing but getting grabbed at 100hp and removed from the game is not so I’m taking justice into my own hands and quitting it shouldn’t be a guessing game   Either slash me or don’t grab me with ur cheese 

1 hour ago, deborahwaifu said:

Cus it’s not balanced duhhhhh xd I already said I don’t care for losing but getting grabbed at 100hp and removed from the game is not so I’m taking justice into my own hands and quitting it shouldn’t be a guessing game   Either slash me or don’t grab me with ur cheese 

Beginners crack me up 😂😂 at first I though Jason was too OP to when I first started playing. But then as I played I realized how OP counselors are especially good teams. Jason is underpowered in this game, you obviously haven’t gotten to that point yet. When you can team up with some friends and kill Jason and make a fool out of him almost every game that’s pretty sad for Jason in his own game.... 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 6:51 PM, deborahwaifu said:

as a new player teleport grab is broken and not fun, takes the fun out of the game, So yeah if i quit mid animation grab and quit and reque for a new game is there any punishments?

Im always amazed by people when they make a new account just to post the dumbest shit possible.

By all means, go play as Jason and never, ever.... eeeeeeeeeeever grab someone using shift.     

Then come back here and make a new topic how its not fun that everyone survives, because you don't like using shift to grab people because its not 'FUN"..

lol..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, deborahwaifu said:

BALANCE!   In a game where 1 player needs to hunt down 7 other players in under 20 mins.  

Im not sure why you would rather be slashed to death.. (Which is the actual WORST way of getting killed).

You're better off uninstalling the game if you can't handle being killed by Jasons..   Its kind of the point.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, deborahwaifu said:

So if Jason throws a knife at you, hits you with said knife thus causing damage...is it then okay if he follows that up with a shift grab to kill you?  

How about if he's chasing you and you go through a broken window to get away, thus causing damage.  He flushes you out of the house and then shift grabs you before you get to the next cabin...is that also okay to shift grab and kill you? 

Both examples you wouldn't be at 100hp.

• Thanks 1

The girl in my avatar shares your pain, @deborahwaifu 

X08Z1v.gif

Friday-the-13th-Part-VIII-Jason-Takes-Ma

Seriously though, shift grabs are usually easy to avoid. I generally make a point of congratulating a Jason for a good shift grab actually.

14 hours ago, deborahwaifu said:

Neither is the weight of your bullshit against the weight of facts. "Important person"? No, not really,  but I can recognize a turd that needs to be flushed when I see one. Do you know why Grabs are an instant-kill? Because Jason is supposed to be over-powered and the counselors are not. Boo-fuckin-hoo if you get grabbed at full HP, get over it and try again next round. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Neither is the weight of your bullshit against the weight of facts. "Important person"? No, not really,  but I can recognize a turd that needs to be flushed when I see one. Do you know why Grabs are an instant-kill? Because Jason is supposed to be over-powered and the counselors are not. Boo-fuckin-hoo if you get grabbed at full HP, get over it and try again next round. 

no

15 minutes ago, deborahwaifu said:

no

Then put the game down. How can you sleep at night knowing that you'll wake up as yourself?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, deborahwaifu said:

no

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-

Then go away. This game has enough problems without toxic douchebags adding to it.

• Haha 4

We found someone whinier  than Strigoi didn't think it possible or it maybe is him under another account.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-

Then go away. This game has enough problems without toxic douchebags adding to it.

the only person here is you butt hurt, trying to defend ur dead game desperately LOL

• Confused 2