Hey guys,

I think the option of kicking a player from the lobby as a host is a very good idea. It's very annoying if I see two or three people playing together and they help Jason kill other players.  It seems to me that then after the match the host could kick them out and it would be great. Someone may say that I can go out and look for another lobby. Yes, but unfortunately I have to wait about 10 minutes to find the lobby, it is also very annoying. And why should I leave the lobby because two people can't play fair. Anyway, what do you think about the host having options to kick another player? It could also be a vote to kick someone. I think it would be fair and many players would also like this idea.

• Confused 1

Public games are too much of a crap shoot.

Yes,, its annoying to deal with idiots.  But if those same idiots become host, they will be kicking people for their own personal reasons.  And now, you could be spending hours to play a full game, because dumbass's can kick you anytime they want.

I always look at L4D.  A game where people can vote kick.   And 99% of the time people will try and kick people for the dumbest reasons possible.  

Now imagine that power in ONE persons hand in this game.

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Public games are too much of a crap shoot.

Yes,, its annoying to deal with idiots.  But if those same idiots become host, they will be kicking people for their own personal reasons.  And now, you could be spending hours to play a full game, because dumbass's can kick you anytime they want.

I always look at L4D.  A game where people can vote kick.   And 99% of the time people will try and kick people for the dumbest reasons possible.  

Now imagine that power in ONE persons hand in this game.

I agree with you, but the problem with these players should finally be solved. I think voting to kick would be the best way. For example, to kick somebody you would need 4 votes or something like that. In my honest opinion, there should be either a vote to kick or bans. But I doubt the second option and I really hope that something can finally be done about it.

Welcome to the forum @mwmo.

As @HuDawg pointed out, a vote to kick system could be abused by the wrong kind of player.

People would start by using it the proper way in the beginning. Eventually, people would get kicked for silly reasons.

Counselor A survived against Jason, who had Counselors B / C / D helping him. Counselor A gets kicked.

Counselor A is a young lady. Counselors B / C / D start flirting with A, who does not like it. Counselor A gets kicked.

There are many other scenarios, but I think you get the point.

• Like 3

You should be able to kick the players who run counselors over with the cars. Give the victim the option to decide if it was an accident or not. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 6:11 AM, masterkeef42o said:

You should be able to kick the players who run counselors over with the cars. Give the victim the option to decide if it was an accident or not. 

The alternatives are:

A - Run the player over in the next round. That's not my preferred solution, but it works for some.

B - Change lobbies. It can be tedious, but it can get you away from the offender.

C - Be weary of reckless drivers in the game. There's a reason I keep objects between me and a suspicious driver behind the wheel.

It does suck when you have to watch your back against Jason and a homicidal driver of a Jason helper.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

The alternatives are:

A - Run the player over in the next round. That's not my preferred solution, but it works for some.

B - Change lobbies. It can be tedious, but it can get you away from the offender.

C - Be weary of reckless drivers in the game. There's a reason I keep objects between me and a suspicious driver behind the wheel.

It does suck when you have to watch your back against Jason and a homicidal driver of a Jason helper.

Potentially you could also body block them in place if you feel really funny

Today in every fucking match someone was playing with Jason. I am not surprised that less people play if the support don’t give a shit

6 hours ago, mwmo said:

Today in every fucking match someone was playing with Jason. I am not surprised that less people play if the support don’t give a shit

Do you play this game sober?

56 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Do you play this game sober?

Huh? 
Bugs or glitches in this game are not as annoying as people who play together. European servers are full of them. I love this game, but it pisses me off when such basic things are not solved.

17 hours ago, mwmo said:

Sadly the terms of service don't specify teaming with Jason as an offense one can be banned for.

The best guess I can make is that it would be difficult to fully distinguish true teaming instances from false positives. As it stands, people banned in this game don't seem like a lot, and we'll never know how many get banned, unless the banned parties tell us about it firsthand.

People trolling in the game would potentially start falsely accusing people of teaming.

The other thing to consider is the game is nearing the end of its development cycle. I don't see any major effort being made to change that now. It royally sucks.

• Like 1

Had a player block a door in a basement for ten plus minutes just to dick with people and help Jason, reported him making a proper ticket but no response. Everytime I play people are carrying on and swearing at each other

17 hours ago, DeanG-Aus said:

Please kick a guy called betterthenjosh on a Australian server, activity blocking doors in a basement and helping jason

Welcome to the forum. The moderation staff frown on naming and shaming. You might want to remove the name from your post.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 6:32 AM, mwmo said:

Hey guys,

I think the option of kicking a player from the lobby as a host is a very good idea. It's very annoying if I see two or three people playing together and they help Jason kill other players.  It seems to me that then after the match the host could kick them out and it would be great. Someone may say that I can go out and look for another lobby. Yes, but unfortunately I have to wait about 10 minutes to find the lobby, it is also very annoying. And why should I leave the lobby because two people can't play fair. Anyway, what do you think about the host having options to kick another player? It could also be a vote to kick someone. I think it would be fair and many players would also like this idea.

NO !!!