JasOOn

Will we Get Chance To Get Savini Jason Again?

I hope we do, but chances are not, But we can hope. Because he was a exclusive kick-starter only DLC is the reason I believe some of us, like me will never get a chance to play Savini Jason, but i do hope we may get a chance after the lawsuit. But what is your opinion on this topic?  

Nope, developers moved on, any legal issues are long....loooooong....loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong to get a resolution, and even then the part that loses will find another legal way to keep the fight on, so for the next decade this franchise is pretty much dead

Personally I have no desire to play as Savini.  There is a stigma attached to those who have Savini (annoying try-hard, glitchers that look for the easy way out and most likely cheated to get Savini) that I would rather not be a part of.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

Personally I have no desire to play as Savini.  There is a stigma attached to those who have Savini (annoying try-hard, glitchers that look for the easy way out and most likely cheated to get Savini) that I would rather not be a part of.

My last match against a Savini fit the stigma to a tee. A couple of us did a good job fixing a car without him knowing it and then outmaneuvered his morph and shift only to have him knife the car as we were escaping. He then proceeded to clear the lobby with some more sketchy try-hard tactics. Usually though they're just boring to play against because Savini has great strengths and no real weaknesses.

I generally find Savini mains more irritating when they play as counselors however as they tend to either troll or not be team players. Worst Savini behavior I've ever seen was a pair of 150 Savini teamers. They were pretty subtle about it too. <_<

6 hours ago, VLK said:

Nope, developers moved on

Devs have not moved on. They are still working on bugs and supporting the game. How else would you still be playing on dedicated servers?

@JasOOn As for Savini Jason, no. Savini Jason was a backer exclusive, and although they accidently leaked him for short periods of time on the PS4 and X-Box stores, he will not be made available again. This subject has been answered hundreds, if not thousands of times on this forum.

@Kodiak, here's another one of your favorite type threads, lol

• Like 1

This stupid question seems to arise every few weeks.

Are you a backer?  No?  Well you ain't getting Savini.

Can you be a backer now?  No.

Can you time travel?  No.

Stop asking this stupid question.

• Haha 1

This thread is guaranteed to be shut down any minute now.

Ah, yes, another one of my favourite thread types.

Savini_Threads.gif

• Haha 1