Sign in to follow this  
Richard

New player here

9 hours ago, Richard said:

Hi there. I'm new to the forum, name's Richard and I work as an essay writer at A-Writer. Hope you guys won't be toxic. Waiting to play the game.

Welcome to the forum @Richard.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

So, if you haven't played yet, have you seen much of the game being played? What platform are you getting it on?

Hope you have fun when you get it, and find a good bunch of people to play it with. Let us know how you get on!

Hi Richard! Nice to meet you! I think your work can be helpful for me! Sometimes I need writing help, but haven't found a reliable service yet. Recently I ordered an essay from BuyEssayClub, but they wrote a low-quality paper. I found their review here, and saw that many customers complain about their papers quality and violation of guarantees, so next time I'll not use their help again.

Hi Richard! Nice to meet you! Your work can be helpful for many students, sometimes I also use the help of professional writers. Usually I find a good writer by reading reviews on WritingJudge, it's a good site where you can find experts` reviews on any writing service. They did a good job, and gathered customers` feedback of the most popular writing companies.