Jason could still kill you and possibly get up there, I'll have to test against the bots. ::: Update just tested Jason can get up there.

15 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Jason could still kill you and possibly get up there, I'll have to test against the bots. ::: Update just tested Jason can get up there.

yes jason can get up there, *if you know how*. When you encounter this for the first time you might panic and not be able to get up there, like me, its basically a buggy spot thats not intented to be in game.

Well it took me all of about 15 -20 seconds to figure it out plus he could get you with knives worse case scenario. The rock formation behind main house on Higgins small is one they really need to fix.They tried to patch it but counselors still can get up there if they know the secret. Jason can get up on it too BUT now he needs cooperation from another counselor to glitch himself up there and that isn't going to happen too often in a public match.

i tried every way when someone got up there and couldnt get up there, only after match finished i went offline and i could climb it.  some new player or even 150 player like me may not be able to figure it out or get it right on the spot. knives dont work as the person who knows the glitch stocks up on med sprays, first time i had rage early so i collected around 10 knives and hit target 7 times but they healed twice, another match same guy did the same thing, this time though i think i collected 12 knives and hit 11 of them but this time he had a melee weapon and blocked all my knives(even switched to machete after his bat broke) then used spray too,i gave up before using my last knife.

long story short it should be fixed regardless ::p i never saw the spot ur talking about btw maybe it was more popular before?

Yeah it probably should be fixed.The Higgins Small map rock formation behind main house YES it use to be easy to get both counselor or Jason up on it. Lot of people used it. Now Jason can't get on it without help.

Considering the fact that Jason can get up there too (easily), I doubt it will ever get fixed due to being such a low priority.

6 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Considering the fact that Jason can get up there too (easily), I doubt it will ever get fixed due to being such a low priority.

As i said it may be harder for less experienced people and cant they just add a invisible wall there or sth like that

1 hour ago, theblitz707 said:

As i said it may be harder for less experienced people and cant they just add a invisible wall there or sth like that

You would think so. But there's so many places that have been like this since launch, and been reported since launch too. I'd say that majority of them haven't been fixed yet. So maybe it's not that easy at all.