I have 170.000 CP and rolling perks is too slow, there should be an option to make instant rolls or i will never be able to spend all of my CP.

Start up quick play. Cancel. Go into private match. Leave lobby. In the main menu screen, go to customize counselor. Roll perk. You'll notice that perks roll much faster now. Not quite instantly, but almost.

You're welcome

😎

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Start up quick play. Cancel. Go into private match. Leave lobby. In the main menu screen, go to customize counselor. Roll perk. You'll notice that perks roll much faster now. Not quite instantly, but almost.

You're welcome

😎

yea they roll faster when you join a lobby but thats still somewhat slow 

• Like 1

Of course yes I know changes aren't being made so no point to reply with that

A better alternative would have been a "roll all" unlimited spots and sort by class, you could then go through and click to select each one and roll all again, however, perk rolling is stupid IMO

Counselors should probably have just started with all perks, and they should have increased with level with no draw backs on any of them, just more experience more percentage, or more use per game more percentage, etc

14 hours ago, AshTray900 said:

Of course yes I know changes aren't being made so no point to reply with that

A better alternative would have been a "roll all" unlimited spots and sort by class, you could then go through and click to select each one and roll all again, however, perk rolling is stupid IMO

Counselors should probably have just started with all perks, and they should have increased with level with no draw backs on any of them, just more experience more percentage, or more use per game more percentage, etc

ah i would love to make a sense avoidancec build like that :D. i always dream of doing one on AJ but my maximum right now is like %40. It would be so fun hiding from jason but also being on the move you know. right now if you are alone jason finds you tops 1-2 minute if its like huge map and much faster in smaller ones because huge sense radius so avoidance would really shake up how you play the game, it would be such a tense experience not knowing where jason is or is he stalking you 

18 hours ago, theblitz707 said:

ah i would love to make a sense avoidancec build like that :D. i always dream of doing one on AJ but my maximum right now is like %40. It would be so fun hiding from jason but also being on the move you know. right now if you are alone jason finds you tops 1-2 minute if its like huge map and much faster in smaller ones because huge sense radius so avoidance would really shake up how you play the game, it would be such a tense experience not knowing where jason is or is he stalking you 

If you like being stealthy, try the perk Lightfoot on Tiffany, you can jet all over the map without giving yourself away.

PS. If you can’t hear Jason’s music you’re outside of sense range pre-rage. You can follow him around by staying just out of range and watching him, it’s fun. 

8 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If you like being stealthy, try the perk Lightfoot on Tiffany, you can jet all over the map without giving yourself away.

PS. If you can’t hear Jason’s music you’re outside of sense range pre-rage. You can follow him around by staying just out of range and watching him, it’s fun. 

i dont think this is true at all, tests i did before and my experience fear multiply the range a lot and i doubt tiffany will stay happy outside. ALso blimps arent much of a problem when jason can smell you from long distances

Sense range is set before rage, he can’t Sense you if you’re farther than his music. Lightfoot reduces Tiffany’s sound bubbles to zero, so unless he Morph’s to your location for another reason, you’re invisible if you can’t hear him. @theblitz707 I’ll double check with someone else to be sure.

@Somethin Cool, did something change with the above in the last few months, last I checked this was still good advice?

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sense range is set before rage, he can’t Sense you if you’re farther than his music. Lightfoot reduces Tiffany’s sound bubbles to zero, so unless he Morph’s to your location for another reason, you’re invisible if you can’t hear him. @theblitz707 I’ll double check with someone else to be sure.

@Somethin Cool, did something change with the above in the last few months, last I checked this was still good advice?

Yes and no I guess. Sense range ends when the music stops unless your fear is high. If your fear gets high enough he'll be able to spot you a lot farther out. But at that point I'd just find some light or go duck into a hiding spot til it comes back to a manageable level.

The sound bubbles are the easiest way to track counselors that are either out of sense range or even just during cooldowns. I've been called a cheater so many times just for homing in on noise pings and getting the kill on a counselor that thought he was being sneaky. 

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

but when the point comes when you are 1vs1 against jason, likely half of the game has passed its very very unlikely you will be in the lowest fear state unless you are just waiting in a well lit house all the time

edit: i think i remember sense range expanding with time, not suddenly grow bigger when hit rage but it reaches its peak at rage. And as above guy said more the fear more innocent christmas lights jogging in the distance

7 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Yes and no I guess. Sense range ends when the music stops unless your fear is high. If your fear gets high enough he'll be able to spot you a lot farther out. But at that point I'd just find some light or go duck into a hiding spot til it comes back to a manageable level.

The sound bubbles are the easiest way to track counselors that are either out of sense range or even just during cooldowns. I've been called a cheater so many times just for homing in on noise pings and getting the kill on a counselor that thought he was being sneaky. 

yea i did that sound bubble things against random noobs on pinehurst, its crazy how far you can hear when they sprint because i zeroed in on some 8 stealth charchters very far away. But they are irrelevant when there are better players because you will be busy focusing on near objectives usually. They become more relevant as amount of counselors go down 

12 hours ago, theblitz707 said:

yea i did that sound bubble things against random noobs on pinehurst, its crazy how far you can hear when they sprint because i zeroed in on some 8 stealth charchters very far away. But they are irrelevant when there are better players because you will be busy focusing on near objectives usually. They become more relevant as amount of counselors go down 

I play Mitch and Jenny, so fear isn’t normally a concern for me. (I also run Nerves of Steel, which helps.)

The Counselor I’ve had the most experience other than them, is Tiffany (who doesn’t give sound pings with Lightfoot) and I’ve spent half the game following Jason around using his music as a gauge, it might not be a perfect one but it does make it easier.

Nice chatting with you.

I love blowing 100,000 CP and not getting the perk I want. Then getting a Legendary with -5% damage taken. Genius perk system! I hope other game developers are taking notes.