Sign in to follow this  
AshTray900

I did not hit you on purpose! Ugh

These people who quit when accidentally get run over by the car drive me nuts, rule number 1 if the car is backing up I can’t see you, rule number 2 if I’m backing away from Jason into a crap spot this means I’m probably looking for a good way around him, rule 3 don’t stand in the middle of the headlights!

i backup to go off course then gun it to get around Jason, if you are standing in front of the car when I’m backing up you may very well get accidentally hit!

don’t rage quit I’m the one who loses the damn points for it, and if you would stop for 10 seconds before quitting you would be able to clearly see it was an accident.

• Haha 1

I accidentally ran over two counselors today while trying to escape in the two seater. Jason stops the car, we duel a little bit, and I get back into the car on the passenger side. Then another counselor runs into the car while we are trying to escape - 3 Accidental betrayals in one game. 

another one of these damn kids jumped in front of my car!

to be fair, if they quit after getting ran over, they were probley just rushing off to start a new game.. at least when they got ran over, there was no doubt it was hilarious..

one time our friend was tommy & he botched the jason kill.. so we ran him over instantly & tommy's corpse went flying in such a way that i might have peed a little while laughing.. MIGHT have peed a little.. our friend was like aw darn it hahaha fun times, thank you for the fun times, friday the 13th the game..

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2020 at 12:58 PM, glowing ooze said:

another one of these damn kids jumped in front of my car!

to be fair, if they quit after getting ran over, they were probley just rushing off to start a new game.. at least when they got ran over, there was no doubt it was hilarious..

one time our friend was tommy & he botched the jason kill.. so we ran him over instantly & tommy's corpse went flying in such a way that i might have peed a little while laughing.. MIGHT have peed a little.. our friend was like aw darn it hahaha fun times, thank you for the fun times, friday the 13th the game..

Upvote for the awesome Back to the Future reference!