Dunken

Jason Mains, what's the dumbest thing you've seen Counselors try to do?

1 hour ago, Laotian Lam said:

Haha.  That would probably get my vote for the most annoying/dumb thing counselors do.  I can't even count the number of times Ive been caught by Jason because some moron locked the doors on the Jarvis houses. 

Pisses me off as a counselor to the point I'll grab my mic and call whoever locked them an idiot as they're a one hit door for Jason either way.

Makes me laugh when I'm Jason and see someone have to take the extra few seconds to unlock them. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

Counselors locking the exterior doors to Packanack Lodge and main Higgins house. 

You're just screwing over yourself and fellow counselors as they are one hit doors locked or unlocked.

Speaking of screwing over fellow counselors, trapping unlocked doors has to be my biggest pet peeve. I've been burned by that so often at the northwestern cabin on Crystal Lake in particular that I just go through the windows there if we're more than a few minutes into the game. I know it's something that trolls love to do but noobs do it too.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Eva Watanabe said:

Speaking of screwing over fellow counselors, trapping unlocked doors has to be my biggest pet peeve. I've been burned by that so often at the northwestern cabin on Crystal Lake in particular that I just go through the windows there if we're more than a few minutes into the game. I know it's something that trolls love to do but noobs do it too.

I will admit I have been guilty of this, albeit not on purpose.  Sometimes after placing the trap I unlock the door by mistake instead of opening the trap. And if im in a hurry I may set the trap even though the door is still unlocked, knowing full well I may catch a counselor instead of Jason. Shit happens man! Lol

It is because of counselor traps that I started using Thick Skin.  Nothing worse than stepping in a trap (or mistakenly jumping through closed windows) in the first few mins of the game and being stuck limping around until you find health.

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

Pisses me off as a counselor to the point I'll grab my mic and call whoever locked them an idiot as they're a one hit door for Jason either way.

Makes me laugh when I'm Jason and see someone have to take the extra few seconds to unlock them. 

Lol I've actually done this before and I one time called the person that did this a fucking retard. She then said "fuck all of you" and left the game. I guess calling people out on their bullshit makes the game better.

17 hours ago, Eva Watanabe said:

I got almost got killed recently because of that. 😡

Someone put a trap at the Packanack Big House front door and didnt lock it. I had to hide in the bathroom because Jason kept coming back. Luckily there was the spawn med spray at the beach.

The dumbest thing the counsellors do is when they call Tommy Jarvis on the radio and ask him to come to Crystal Lake when we be on the Pinehurst Map wtf is that all about,  when he turns up at CL no one will be there and everyone will die 😥

• Haha 3

Locking single hit doors, trying to repair in front of my face, stepping in their own trap they set, crouching somewhere outside thinking I can’t sense them, etc 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

crouching somewhere outside thinking I can’t sense them

I used to see this somewhat frequently but haven't in a while.

I remember people used to "hide" in the bushes near the main Higgins lodge like Jason couldn't see them. 

Made me laugh every time.

36 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

crouching somewhere outside thinking I can’t sense them, etc 

You have no ideas how many times I've fucked counselors up that do that. You rarely see 150s do that and that's one small thing that separates a good counselor from a bad one.

7 hours ago, SirMang said:

I used to see this somewhat frequently but haven't in a while.

I remember people used to "hide" in the bushes near the main Higgins lodge like Jason couldn't see them. 

Made me laugh every time.

7 hours ago, Dunken said:

You have no ideas how many times I've fucked counselors up that do that. You rarely see 150s do that and that's one small thing that separates a good counselor from a bad one.

people must not realize what “sense” is lol

Last night I had an entire lobby meet up after no more than 2-3 minutes around the two-seater and they never left. There was one competent player in the bunch who took some effort to kill but the rest just kept getting more and more f*cked up from traps and slashing until they were all sitting ducks. It's still not good strategy for everyone to meet up at the four-seater or phone but it takes a special kind of stupidity for seven counselors to work together on an objective that can at best save two of them. :lol:

• Haha 1

Not so much dumb as ignorant: Had a match end tonight with two counselors hiding for several minutes. Was pretty boring but I at least got a chuckle when one of them gave their position away by leaving their mic on right up until he announced that he was dead. The guy's last words might as well have been "HE'S KILLING ME!". :D