Spawn Preference  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Spawn Preference Setting?

• Counsellor
    • Jason
    • None

I am interested to know:

1. Which Spawn Preference do players select?

2. What are all the impacts this setting can have? For example: can Spawn Preference impact which server/session a player is placed in via Quick Play?

I played exclusively as AJ until I reached 150. Started trying Jason a bit after that and you better believe I was an awful 150 Jason. Now I have it set to Jason though it might as well be 'No Preference' given how often I actually get picked. :sadchappa:

In Quick Play i will usually set it to no preference.

In Private Matches I always set it to counselor.  There is just too much drama when I play as Jason.  Being a counselor I can just have fun and if I die or escape I can go for a smoke break. :)

12 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Counselor. Playing as Jason is usually too easy. Especially post rage update. 

😂

Because playing as counselor is harder than playing Jason right?

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

😂

Because playing as counselor is harder than playing Jason right?

No. But it isn't boring. 1v1ing Jason is fun at least. Most counselors I face die so easy it's just not any fun for me.

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

No. But it isn't boring. 1v1ing Jason is fun at least. Most counselors I face die so easy it's just not any fun for me.

You mean 7 v 1 right? Unless you're jumping in private match with just you and the Jason, you aren't 1 v 1 anything...

1 minute ago, Somethin Cool said:

You mean 7 v 1 right? Unless you're jumping in private match with just you and the Jason, you aren't 1 v 1 anything...

When they spend 10 minutes chasing you, you kinda are.

I'm counselor-only. Which is surprising to me as I fancy playing the villain in a game whenever possible, but I'm simply not a good Jason and there's not enough fun derived from getting better to offset the frustration.