Are people really Ddoxing Teamers? because if this is true, people are taking this way too far, they should know thats illegal if you publish someone's home address, bank details or other sensitive personal information on any social media site or the forums? and looking at hacking charges, they would face a maximum penalty of 10 years of prison and a $250,000 fine.

I guess when you act like a piece of shit you invite others to act in a similar fashion. I'm not doxing anyone or even promote it. But karma is a bitch.  

Access to all that info shouldn't be happening in the first place. If it is happening simply because of someone teaming on a video game, they need serious help mentally ,they are taking a game way too seriously.

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

@GamingNerd93, I personally hope such things are not happening. It's bad enough people name and shame.

@Alien_Number_Six, I knew a Karma many years ago. I'll leave it at that.

@Fair Play it is, I saw something on Reddit that some are starting to do that to scare them. My immediate reaction 😐

On 4/22/2020 at 11:51 AM, GamingNerd93 said:

@Fair Play it is, I saw something on Reddit that some are starting to do that to scare them. My immediate reaction 😐

Reddit gets all those controversial topics. I hope people realize the legal repercussions of such things.

• Like 2