Teasing

Does the developers even care about hackers?

38 minutes ago, Teasing said:

I already sent many video of hackers on http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/ but seems that developers don't care. All my video of peoples hacking have 0 visual. Every lobby has an hacker. This sucks.

@Teasing Actually they do care, one of the developers actually responds. Try and @ them and they will respond, you just gotta be patient!

The issue is that hackers resources are only limited to the time they put in creating the hacks. The developers have to rely on money as well. Hackers will always be ahead in this instance.

Welcome to the forum @Teasing.

On some level, the developers may care. Otherwise, we wouldn't still be getting the big of support we are currently getting. There is evidence that players are getting banned for certain offenses. It just doesn't seem like many are being banned.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm appreciative of the fact that the devs still cares about fixing the bugs in this great game. I can't wait to purchase the PC version of this game in a few days and will be playing it for many, many years to come. LONG LIVE JASON VOORHEES! :D