TimDuke 01

Jason can get under stairs,Pinehurst! (allegedly)

Person on Facebook posted the attached photo. They refuse to reveal their method like it's a big secret so I'm taking a big grain of salt on whether it is legit or not. If anyone can confirm or knows if this is real please reveal the method in a private message.

94568061_119938069681997_1119381310423433216_o.jpg

Update! he finally revealed the method I won't explain it but Jason needs help to do it that's all I can reveal. Anyone wanting details can private message me.

Im assuming that once Jason glitches under the stairs then he is stuck under the stairs for the rest of the match?   

• Confused 1

Someone posted a video on reddit

18 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

Im assuming that once Jason glitches under the stairs then he is stuck under the stairs for the rest of the match?   

Not a problem for Jason since he can just morph out, lol

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Someone posted a video on reddit

Not a problem for Jason since he can just morph out, lol

@GeneiJin But wouldn't you be stuck under there if it were attempted?

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@GeneiJin But wouldn't you be stuck under there if it were attempted?

You mean the counselor helper?  Counselor get pushed back after an grab break, so he won't get stuck inside.

I knew of the video but wasn't going to post it because it is against the rules to post videos dealing with exploits. That is why I was being  vague with my posts not giving too much info.

7 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I knew of the video but wasn't going to post it because it is against the rules to post videos dealing with exploits. That is why I was being  vague with my posts not giving too much info.

I know of the rules, if there is repercussions, so be it.  This "exploit" is only an counter to another "exploit", but otherwise doesn't give Jason any advantage much like getting him on the roof, not to mention it's not really helpful for players that play solo.

I just didn't want Kodiak or another moderator  giving me a tongue lashing. LOL Getting someone to cooperate to do this is going to be tough also.By the time you get in there the person is going to rage quit anyway more than likely.

3 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

You mean the counselor helper?  Counselor get pushed back after an grab break, so he won't get stuck inside.

@GeneiJinlol im talking about the jason player

37 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@GeneiJinlol im talking about the jason player

Jason can't get stuck, he has morph.

Good luck getting that to work in a random quick play lobby. Did anyone else notice that throwing knives go right through that "wall" and that combat stance can be used to track counselors on the other side?