Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Like the title says having an option to play the unmasked version of the Part IX Jason throughout an entire match would be so EPIC! Gun & Illfonic's greatest achievement in creating this super-awesome game is fixing Jason's eyes and designing that gloriously hideous unmasked face for the Jason of Part IX. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well would be nice to have that as a "handicap mode", you start with Jason in an unmasked state with low hp, and with a big boost to the rage meter (of course you have to fill it normally by time or taking damage) and the mask would be sitting in the shack shelf with the ax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VLK said:

Well would be nice to have that as a "handicap mode", you start with Jason in an unmasked state with low hp, and with a big boost to the rage meter (of course you have to fill it normally by time or taking damage) and the mask would be sitting in the shack shelf with the ax

I don't see why they couldn't fix it to where starting out as an unmasked Jason doesn't count against him. Jason not having his mask on should not lower his hp or energy meter or whatever else one bit anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather see it as a "quid pro quo" situation, by getting rage twice or triple faster rate than you normally would that be fair to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VLK said:

I'd rather see it as a "quid pro quo" situation, by getting rage twice or triple faster rate than you normally would that be fair to me.

Or Jason can just be maskless without any changes to his energy/stamina/rage etc. Seriously the unmasked Part IX Jason face is totally fucking epic!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen videos online of people playing as Part IX Jason and they get hit way more than just a couple of times and Jason still has his mask on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I've seen videos online of people playing as Part IX Jason and they get hit way more than just a couple of times and Jason still has his mask on.

It depends on the counselor’s build. There are some counselor builds that will allow them to take Jason’s mask off in as little as one hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

It depends on the counselor’s build. There are some counselor builds that will allow them to take Jason’s mask off in as little as one hit. 

I guess if you want Jason's mask off playing as Jason you can just rig it like that in the Custom Match option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...