Sign in to follow this  
Fair Play

Things That Annoy You

We all have that one thing, or things that really get under your skin. What does it for you?

Very few things bother me, but people being unprofessional in certain industries would be one of them.

I recently had a good friend, whose wife was released from the hospital after a minor surgery. The stories she told me of her care while in that hospital really got to me. She has decided to make a formal complaint about her recent stay there.

29 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

We all have that one thing, or things that really get under your skin. What does it for you?

Very few things bother me, but people being unprofessional in certain industries would be one of them.

I recently had a good friend, whose wife was released from the hospital after a minor surgery. The stories she told me of her care while in that hospital really got to me. She has decided to make a formal complaint about her recent stay there.

Sorry to hear about the medical mistreatment at the hospital for your friends wife.....

I actually experienced the same thing with my father in law....Late last year he was in the hospital because of swelling in his joints ( severe rheumatoid arthritis.) but the staff there were quite rude and really didn’t do anything to help or make his stay at all pleasant....they actually scared the shit out of us because they keep coming In and telling him he would be having surgery in the morning when we still had not talked to the doctor yet....

but back to the topic I would say I have a few peeves that can set me off...

1. Rude people.

2. Terrible driving- self explanatory lol

3. Religious Fanatics - people who try to force their beliefs on you no matter your stance.

4. Pedophiles - the thought of someone abusing a child in this way absolutely disgusts me.

• Thanks 2

@OCT 31 1978, I feel the same about those scenarios.

Terrible drivers are a given, especially the ones that pass you, only to turn off 50 feet later.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eshly Dark said:

most annoying me when someone is late

You would think people can tell time. That's why I leave a bit early when I'm meeting people.

• Like 1