It takes 6 hits for Jason to chop down a door. That is way too much. By that first strike of the door the counselor that was inside of the cabin has already leaped through the window. And Jason being stunned by firecrackers for 20 minutes is way too long as well. I'm not saying make Jason completely unstoppable but come on. Three strikes at a door for Jason to destroy it rather than 6 would be great. I wish that the PS4 had a Game Genie like back in the good ol' days.

19 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

It takes 6 hits for Jason to chop down a door. That is way too much. By that first strike of the door the counselor that was inside of the cabin has already leaped through the window. And Jason being stunned by firecrackers for 20 minutes is way too long as well. I'm not saying make Jason completely unstoppable but come on. Three strikes at a door for Jason to destroy it rather than 6 would be great. I wish that the PS4 had a Game Genie like back in the good ol' days.

The amount of hits required to Chop down doors Is also dependent on whether you are using a Jason with +Destruction As a strength or not.....

part 8 and Savini can break down door with 3 hits.

Jason’s without +Destruction take a few more hits to break doors down.

Fire crackers can’t stun Jason for 20 minutes.....

46 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

The amount of hits required to Chop down doors Is also dependent on whether you are using a Jason with +Destruction As a strength or not.....

part 8 and Savini can break down door with 3 hits.

Jason’s without +Destruction take a few more hits to break doors down.

Fire crackers can’t stun Jason for 20 minutes.....

I know that firecrackers can't stun Jason for 20 minutes. What I said was an exaggeration, not to be taken literally. But it does take Jason a long damn time to recover from him stepping on little bitty ol' firecrackers laying on the ground. Kinda silly.

20 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

I know that firecrackers can't stun Jason for 20 minutes. What I said was an exaggeration, not to be taken literally. But it does take Jason a long damn time to recover from him stepping on little bitty ol' firecrackers laying on the ground. Kinda silly.

I always thought instead of him becoming stunned by firecrackers they should have the camera blur instead like his vision is being distorted.... this way you could still move but possibly lose sight of your prey.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Umm, no. 

Well, to be fair, some kind of last option for the last survivor would have been nice, which if done right, could have been way more exciting than someone outrunning the clock. Should have obviously been extremely hard and lead into a guaranteed death if they failed or something.

But I doubt that guy meant something along the lines of this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

A device like a "Game Genie" wouldn't be enough for some players.

6 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

You'll get better at avoiding them eventually.

5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I always thought instead of him becoming stunned by firecrackers they should have the camera blur instead like his vision is being distorted.... this way you could still move but possibly lose sight of your prey.

Too bad this couldn't have been a thing.

4 hours ago, Zukov said:

there schould at least one more way to kill jason without tommy

That probably would have called for a major rework of the game code.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Umm, no. 

It’d be cool if we also had the boat kill from part 6 and the one from part 3 somehow. Both done solo only. Counselors having a chance to  defeat Jason by themselves is something this game needs rather than the constant gangbang Jason for the mask routine 

• Like 1

Another thing that gripes my hiney is that Jason can't throw his main weapon at the counselors. He can throw those little knives that he finds in light posts which actually doesn't slow down the counselors at all which is dumb and frustrating. What's the point of those knives? I never bother to retrieve them.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jason Lover said:

Another thing that gripes my hiney is that Jason can't throw his main weapon at the counselors. He can throw those little knives that he finds in light posts which actually doesn't slow down the counselors at all which is dumb and frustrating. What's the point of those knives? I never bother to retrieve them.

They are one of the most precious tools you can have in a match. It helps in practically every situation imaginable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

They are one of the most precious tools you can have in a match. It helps in practically every situation imaginable.

But it doesn't slow down counselors at all. You think it would but it doesn't.

1 minute ago, Jason Lover said:

But it doesn't slow down counselors at all. You think it would but it doesn't.

after 3 knives hits they will be slowed down. Or was it 2? I don't remember but I think they do as much damage as a slash from your weapon without weapon damage+. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

after 3 knives hits they will be slowed down. Or was it 2? I don't remember but I think they do as much damage as a slash from your weapon without weapon damage+. 

Without thick skin 25% damage from each tk so only 2 will limp 4 will kill.with 17% thick skin + each tk does 20% damage. 3 to limp 5 to kill. I’m pretty sure this is accurate... Throwing knives combined with slashes is pretty deadly especially with a weapon strength Jason 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

What’s the knives for? Keep playing the game, you’ll find they are very useful. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

What’s the knives for? Keep playing the game, you’ll find they are very useful. 

I tried to take a knife but the game wouldn't let me. So to hell with it.

On 4/13/2020 at 12:35 PM, Jason Lover said:

I think I can help with that

😎

On 4/14/2020 at 1:47 AM, DontZzz34 said:

Without thick skin 25% damage from each tk so only 2 will limp 4 will kill.with 17% thick skin + each tk does 20% damage. 3 to limp 5 to kill. I’m pretty sure this is accurate... Throwing knives combined with slashes is pretty deadly especially with a weapon strength Jason 

Umm no...

30 damage from a throwing knife from any Jason varient. Same damage as a slash from a +weapon strength Jason. 24 damage if they're running 20% thick skin. 

Sorry for the double post but I just saw this so I figured I'd clear up the confusion.

4 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Umm no...

30 damage from a throwing knife from any Jason varient. Same damage as a slash from a +weapon strength Jason. 24 damage if they're running 20% thick skin. 

Sorry for the double post but I just saw this so I figured I'd clear up the confusion.

You very well could be right but idk how you got those numbers. I got my calculation by figuring out how many tk’s it takes to kill compared to thick skin and without. Without thick skin it takes 4 tk’s to kill, that gave me the assumption 25•4=100 damage. Each tk does 25 damage. I tested this on a counselor beginning with 100% hp. I did the same math with thick skin on and it took 5 tk’s to kill so 20•5=100 damage. 

16 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

You very well could be right but idk how you got those numbers. I got my calculation by figuring out how many tk’s it takes to kill compared to thick skin and without. Without thick skin it takes 4 tk’s to kill, that gave me the assumption 25•4=100 damage. Each tk does 25 damage. I tested this on a counselor beginning with 100% hp. I did the same math with thick skin on and it took 5 tk’s to kill so 20•5=100 damage. 

Ok so if you want to test damage try this:

10 broken window crawls with no thick skin=death. So if counselor hit points are 100 then each broken window crawl is 10 damage. Ok so knowing that, it's pretty easy to check damage values. Break a window. Get a friend to stand in front of the window. Hit them with a throwing knife. Then have them crawl through the window until they die. 1 TK+7 window crawls=death. We know that each broken window crawl=10 damage. 10x7=70. Since the counselor died on the 7th crawl, 100-70=30. So throwing knives have to do 30 damage. Any less and it would take another window crawl to cause death.

Now for thick skin you can easily calculate the percentage. Remember though, thick skin doesn't add hit points, it simply reduces damage taken by whatever percentage. So a TK that causes 30 damage would only be 24 damage with 20% thick skin. 30x20%=6. So 20% thick skin reduces damage by 6 hitpoints bringing TK damage down to 24.

Trap damage is 50 damage (no perks) or 40 damage with 20% thick skin

Throwing knife damage (all Jason varients) is 30 (no perks) or 24 damage with 20% thick skin

Weapon slash from weapon strength Jason is 30 damage (no perks) or 24 damage with 20% thick skin

Weapon slash from non weapon strength Jason is 20 damage (no perks) or 16 damage with 20% thick skin

Broken window dives are 20 damage (no perks) or 16 damage with 20% thick skin

Broken window crawls are 10 damage (no perks) or 8 damage with 20% thick skin

Counselors limp when they hit 50% health so 2 slashes from weapon strength Jason (no perks) **60 damage, or 3 slashes from weapon strength Jason with 20% thick skin **72 damage

17% thick skin or higher will allow you to take an additional slash (weapon strength Jason included) or throwing knife before limping 

Also remember that a single med spray will regenerate up to 50 health with no perks

All of this can be easily tested. Also noteworthy, is that any perks you have that increase damage (low level hypo is a good example) will take whatever percentage off of your thick skin. So if you have 17% thick skin but hypo with 1% damage increase then technically you're running 16% thick skin, meaning it wont take an extra throwing knife or slash to limp you. 

• Like 1