Dunken

An improvement to make Jason fighting kill squads easier

Make it so that Jasons depending on their grip strength can't be hit out of grab based on Counselors' Strength stat. Example of how I think it should be:

Jasons with Weak Grip (5, 8, Savini): Counselors with 2 in strength or more can hit Jason out of grabbing a Counselor.

Jasons with Neutral Grip strength( 2,4,6,7,9) Counselors with 5 in strength or more can hit Jason out of grabbing a Counselor.

Jasons with Strong grip strength (3): Counselors with 8 in strength or more can hit Jason out of grabbing a Counselor.

• Like 1

They just need to bring back using counselors as meat shields,don't know how long you've been playing but that use to be a thing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

They just need to bring back using counselors as meat shields,don't know how long you've been playing but that use to be a thing.

Agree, give us this back and regardless which Jason you play, you will have much better chances in many situations:

• confronting and taking out kill squads (use stalk, shift, quick kill, morph out, repeat)

• 4 counselors at a car, with 1 fixing and the others just standing around, protecting him

• dancing counselors at the police exit

8 hours ago, Dunken said:

Make it so that Jasons depending on their grip strength can't be hit out of grab based on Counselors' Strength stat. Example of how I think it should be:

Jasons with Weak Grip (5, 8, Savini): Counselors with 2 in strength or more can hit Jason out of grabbing a Counselor.

Jasons with Neutral Grip strength( 2,4,6,7,9) Counselors with 5 in strength or more can hit Jason out of grabbing a Counselor.

Jasons with Strong grip strength (3): Counselors with 8 in strength or more can hit Jason out of grabbing a Counselor.

It’s a very good idea.....I like it.

ps I also want meat shielding back as well.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:46 AM, Dunken said:

Don't grab counselors in groups. That's why they gave Jason that handy dandy little weapon. 😉 It's not just for grab kills...

On 4/13/2020 at 4:46 AM, Dunken said:

Good idea but I think then they would need to rework all Jasons grip stats to make it more balanced otherwise you'll see part 3 Jason most of the time

On 4/15/2020 at 3:56 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Don't grab counselors in groups. That's why they gave Jason that handy dandy little weapon. 😉 It's not just for grab kills...

Yea well the hero complex been running rampant in this game for a while...heck eve I do it from time to time

On 4/13/2020 at 7:11 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

Dunno what's that