https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLg31WSK_Edec4JLa17reSg?view_as=subscriber

This is my youtube channel and sharing videos about hackers.2 days ago ı shared video who hacks game named boom.Yesterday they commented under my video with his friends.And you can see all comments here.His friend shared a link about a conservation about my secondary turbo account and trying to show me as hacker.  https://pastenow.ru/8MGDK    

I saw a thread and named Tgames  user wrote:a fake conservation on discord photoshop images by Rusty Cutter(Overestimate) .I dont know he(Tgames) is hacker or not but ı dont use hacks.And I feel like they want to trap me lol.

And today my all  perks deleted 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/12/2020 at 11:23 PM, svenjan said:

2 days ago ı shared video who hacks game named boom.Yesterday they commented under my video with his friends.And you can see all comments here.

You accuse a person of being a cheater without direct evidence, and you do not know how to use https://steamrep.com/ correctly. Based on the links you posted, I provided information that indicates that you are accusing the wrong person. I asked you to check your links to make sure I don't use Photoshop. I used the right site with your(!!!) links for the intended purpose. If you don't want to see it for yourself, keep telling yourself that it's Photoshop. 

On 4/12/2020 at 11:23 PM, svenjan said:

His friend shared a link about a conservation about my secondary turbo account and trying to show me as hacker.  https://pastenow.ru/8MGDK    

In addition to the screenshot, I can send the developers all the confidential information I have to expose you.

You're a liar like Tgames, who told here on the forum that he didn't do anything with the game and he didn't hack anyone. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

You accuse a person of being a cheater without direct evidence, and you do not know how to use https://steamrep.com/ correctly. Based on the links you posted, I provided information that indicates that you are accusing the wrong person. I asked you to check your links to make sure I don't use Photoshop. I used the right site with your(!!!) links for the intended purpose. If you don't want to see it for yourself, keep telling yourself that it's Photoshop. 

In addition to the screenshot, I can send the developers all the confidential information I have to expose you.

You're a liar like Tgames, who told here on the forum that he didn't do anything with the game and he didn't hack anyone. 

not at all;I sent this fake evidences to support; also they said they will give my perks again so stop crying here

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, svenjan said:

also they said they will give my perks again

I don`t care for your perks, kid. There is no point in restoring perks and CP until this problem is fixed globally. I also had my perks and CP restored, and then they were removed someone again several times. Now I'm still reset to zero and I don't need any perks or CP, bcs they will be deleted again, as a lot of players hate me for the truth. What's the point of restoring it if it can be deleted again? Logic! And you keep on crying and asking for perks and CP. 

Btw, better answer me the question, why is Buggzy asking you (Jason) for perks 2 times in this video? Very interesting, isn't it? 😉  (I set the timing in the video)

https://youtu.be/KVCrD78aYlg?t=470

1 hour ago, svenjan said:

so stop crying here

Hm! I think you came to cry here at the forum, not me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

I don`t care for your perks, kid. There is no point in restoring perks and CP until this problem is fixed globally. I also had my perks and CP restored, and then they were removed someone again several times. Now I'm still reset to zero and I don't need any perks or CP, bcs they will be deleted again, as a lot of players hate me for the truth. What's the point of restoring it if it can be deleted again? Logic! And you keep on crying and asking for perks and CP. 

Btw, better answer me the question, why is Buggzy asking you (Jason) for perks 2 times in this video? Very interesting, isn't it? 😉  (I set the timing in the video)

https://youtu.be/KVCrD78aYlg?t=470

Hm! I think you came to cry here at the forum, not me. 

ohh imbacile kid;you are just kiddo trying to ban with fake evidences;But you cant trigger me with that annoying video;you are wasting your life braindead;you and boom investigating by admins now

31 minutes ago, svenjan said:

you and boom investigating by admins now

Great! I look forward to the result of the investigation.

I really cant believe you have the nerves and do this also in forum.

You are posting fake videos in youtube, accusing others of cheating  and faking videos EVEN THOUGH YOU are the one who does this!!!! 

There is someone in the lobby with the "boom nickname" and Jason X. Everyone can change the name! You do not show profile and that is necessary for proof! So why are you not showing it? Because its NOT the real boom! Always the same shitty move and you cheaters really think that will work to get others banned *facepalm*

Boom and Rusty are not cheaters and never were and you know that exactly. You are just mad they report cheaters and hackers and you are also mad they play much better than you. And thats why you want them to be banned. Sad, but true.

The video posted by Psychophonic says all about you!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Soulsister said:

I really cant believe you have the nerves and do this also in forum.

You are posting fake videos in youtube, accusing others of cheating  and faking videos EVEN THOUGH YOU are the one who does this!!!! 

There is someone in the lobby with the "boom nickname" and Jason X. Everyone can change the name! You do not show profile and that is necessary for proof! So why are you not showing it? Because its NOT the real boom! Always the same shitty move and you cheaters really think that will work to get others banned *facepalm*

Boom and Rusty are not cheaters and never were and you know that exactly. You are just mad they report cheaters and hackers and you are also mad they play much better than you. And thats why you want them to be banned. Sad, but true.

The video posted by Psychophonic says a is tuatll about you!

i dont think  no one play better than me for counselor;and is that you rusty cutter with new account ?

btw man i said a lot of time;for me rusty and boom hacked me and i asked devs to investigate them ; idc actually they are hacking or not

Hello Sven,

Let me explain to you briefly,

For example; If you want to portray someone badly in the game, the easiest and simplest thing to do is to change your name to its same and do bad things. You have to listen before you blame.

Boom you see in the lobby is not the original boom. Of course you will tell the name you see there to the devs. We just tell you that this is not the original person. After all, they(devs) don't look at the name. They look at the account in the lobby where you were at that time. There is no problem here. The problem is that you blame the other(orginal) boom.

Instead of answering with nonsense videos, you could choose to listen. If that person stole something from you, the real boom isn't responsible for it. People trying to say that. You have to think about this possibility.

Good Luck.

• Like 2

For those with evidence of hacking or cheating, you can submit the information to jasonkillsbugs.com.

I feel bad for the PC players that suffer from this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1