GamingNerd93

YouTubers and Streamers who play f13th

Have you ever ran into and played a match with a YouTuber or streamer that you know and have watched their videos? PS4, I've ran into Jyester( guy with voice changer and talking cheeseburger in every video) and Stephen Cukoo( Cukoo Games)? Xbox, JoeyFiggz8 on Twitch?

And this guy to. Stoiker Kalei who plays the pc version. He doesn't play f13th anymore due to him being aware of teamers and glitchers. He was a very good player winning matches as a counsoler and Jason. In this video, he made a teaming part 4 jason and his helpers in that escaped in the 4 seater rage quit. You'll see who was teaming at the end of the video on the top right corner of the video. He did have a tips and tricks video though. 

I wish. Every now and then I'll do a search by upload date the day after I play and skim through some recent videos to see if I find myself. Never found myself in this game (or Apex or Overwatch, for that matter). Only time I've ever found myself was in one Assassin's Creed Black Flag deathmatch video which has since been deleted.

2 minutes ago, keepthebeat929 said:

I wish. Every now and then I'll do a search by upload date the day after I play and skim through some recent videos to see if I find myself. Never found myself in this game (or Apex or Overwatch, for that matter). Only time I've ever found myself was in one Assassin's Creed Black Flag deathmatch video which has since been deleted.

@keepthebeat929 oh, I found myself all the time on this game. And those videos weren't deleted, I've kept recordings of matches I've been in with streamers and YouTubers.I've been in some of @hab007GE videos to.

I haven’t been in any big streamers video, but I have been in some game clips of other people who play Friday the 13th on Xbox. Some of which are known/have been playing a while. I’ve never seen myself as Jason in a video before, which sucks because I’ve always wanted to see how I play as jason from somebody else’s POV. 

Played against Slash & Cast once as Jason and alongside Mad eye Yokai as a counselor once. S&C guys thought I was spamming headpunch while I was using the machete kill pack kills for the first time or so lol and told Mad eye yokai that his guide on how to use stalk was great. Maybe I met some other people but I don't remember.

I've played a few times with Methodicalize and TracyDoll.

I'm pretty sure Friday is both of their main games to stream. 

1 hour ago, SirMang said:

I've played a few times with Methodicalize and TracyDoll.

I'm pretty sure Friday is both of their main games to stream. 

@SirMang I heard about both them. Methodicalize had so much beef with GameplayGuru because of Guru glitching and meth rage quitting if he dies or gets grabbed. TracyDoll, she's a sweet girl who's just having fun, but I've also heard that she cheats with her friends if she's Jason, idk if that's true or not.

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Played against Slash & Cast once as Jason and alongside Mad eye Yokai as a counselor once. S&C guys thought I was spamming headpunch while I was using the machete kill pack kills for the first time or so lol and told Mad eye yokai that his guide on how to use stalk was great. Maybe I met some other people but I don't remember.

@The Wolf with that Toast I remember Mad Eye Yokai, his f13th tips and tricks videos were great. I've seen slash and cast for their f13th news updates.