Sign in to follow this  
Jax00

Running through window bug

First. The random counselor bug has been in the game for 2 years now, how hasnt it been fixed? 

Second, why im making this. There's a bug where if you get slashed by jason and he's right behind you running and spamming your vault button doesn't work to go through the window. Therefor I die a lot trying out run Jason because I can't jump through the window because of this nasty bug. Anyone else notice this?

Answer to your first question- because it’s GUN media. 
second question- if Jason is close enough behind to slash you why are you trying to crawl through a window anyway? This isn’t a bug it’s just jason slashing you, canceling your window crawl animation. His throwing knives can cancel this animation to. It’s a legit strat. Don’t rely on Windows all the time

22 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Answer to your first question- because it’s GUN media. 
second question- if Jason is close enough behind to slash you why are you trying to crawl through a window anyway? This isn’t a bug it’s just jason slashing you, canceling your window crawl animation. His throwing knives can cancel this animation to. It’s a legit strat. Don’t rely on Windows all the time

There is a bug that if Jason slashes or knives you when you're mid climbing through a window then you can't interact with it again.

2 hours ago, Rabid-child said:

There is a bug that if Jason slashes or knives you when you're mid climbing through a window then you can't interact with it again.

Do you have some video footage that shows that the window is then completely blocked, unavailable? Or do you mean the un-interactive 2-3 second(s) after the first knife/slash?

IMO, what you describe, makes totally sense for me and I wouldn’t count it as a bug: imagine you are slashed or knived in reality, would you be able do anything at all in the very next second or would you rather be dazed/confused and need a second to collect your senses?

Jason gets a hit with a simple pan, is stunned and cannot interact - on the other hand a counselor gets knived in the back, but just can do everything as usual?