Has anyone tried this game out as of yet? It looks intriguing.

I’ve been having fun with it. It’s a bit of a grind to unlock stuff but there’s lots to unlock and try out. 

On 4/10/2020 at 6:36 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

I’ve been having fun with it. It’s a bit of a grind to unlock stuff but there’s lots to unlock and try out. 

Thanks for the heads up. I may get this.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:13 PM, Fair Play said:

Thanks for the heads up. I may get this.

I debated quite a bit before picking it up, was worried it wouldn’t have enough variation. There’s quite a bit of personalization that can be done to the characters on both sides though. Survivors and Masterminds have skills and equipment options that are unlocked with non-buyable loot crates.

Playing Mastermind isn’t as intuitive as I’d like but survivor is a blast. There’s a couple of guys doing walk throughs, Swingpoint and Tidetime (I think those are their names) that I’ve been watching on YouTube. Check them out to get a better idea if it’s for you. 

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I debated quite a bit before picking it up, was worried it wouldn’t have enough variation. There’s quite a bit of personalization that can be done to the characters on both sides though. Survivors and Masterminds have skills and equipment options that are unlocked with non-buyable loot crates.

Playing Mastermind isn’t as intuitive as I’d like but survivor is a blast. There’s a couple of guys doing walk throughs, Swingpoint and Tidetime (I think those are their names) that I’ve been watching on YouTube. Check them out to get a better idea if it’s for you. 

Thanks for the video suggestions.

The game is already pretty light on PC. Steam charts has the game hovering around 1200-2000 players.

One absolute positive in game design is NO CLONES. That is a really good thing. Makes me wish F13 had that from the start. Force the game into actual role playing.

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

The game is already pretty light on PC. Steam charts has the game hovering around 1200-2000 players.

One absolute positive in game design is NO CLONES. That is a really good thing. Makes me wish F13 had that from the start. Force the game into actual role playing.

I've spoken with a few people who have played this game. There are a couple other positives:

1. Matchmaking times are anywhere from 30-120 seconds.

2. Trolling doesn't seem to be nearly as bad, yet. You can add players to your block list so you don't encounter them again.

There's been one update so far, and with it, complaints of balance issues.

• Like 1

I will also say there is meaningful progression on BOTH sides. Which is also a plus.

Both sides get perks and counter perks, which is a big deal.

12 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I will also say there is meaningful progression on BOTH sides. Which is also a plus.

Both sides get perks and counter perks, which is a big deal.

Agreed.

It's part of the RE3 bundle isn't it?, haven't played any RE in a long time

8 hours ago, VLK said:

It's part of the RE3 bundle isn't it?, haven't played any RE in a long time

It is, you have to buy the part 3 remake to get it.

It’s a lot of fun, I think I might be enjoying Predator: Hunting Grounds more but it’s worth checking out if your a fan of RE or multiplayer horror.

I've been far from RE franchise since PS2 so I'm a little outdated about it and Milla Jovovich made a good work keeping me away from the franchise for good

On 5/17/2020 at 11:18 PM, VLK said:

I've been far from RE franchise since PS2 so I'm a little outdated about it and Milla Jovovich made a good work keeping me away from the franchise for good

The RE franchise has had a lot of fun developments among the games you have yet to play.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 11:59 PM, Fair Play said:

Has anyone tried this game out as of yet? It looks intriguing.

Fair Play please keep the topics in this forum about the Friday The 13th Game and not a different game

6 hours ago, AeronSky said:

Fair Play please keep the topics in this forum about the Friday The 13th Game and not a different game

Perhaps you should take notice that the topic you are responding to is in the "Other Games" section of the forum, which includes any game outside of F13 the Game.

I looked for my old ps2 and ps3 to start catching up with re franchise, my psx still works, ps3 is fine my ps2 I think it is fkd since it won't start, the rest can be played on xbox 360 or one afaik 

1 hour ago, VLK said:

I looked for my old ps2 and ps3 to start catching up with re franchise, my psx still works, ps3 is fine my ps2 I think it is fkd since it won't start, the rest can be played on xbox 360 or one afaik 

Best wishes with any of the games you decide to try out.

I'll start with dead aim, I bought it and never actually played it, I think the ps3 can play it, and seems to be a multiplayer but of different kind of resistance I think

On 5/23/2020 at 3:16 PM, VLK said:

I'll start with dead aim, I bought it and never actually played it, I think the ps3 can play it, and seems to be a multiplayer but of different kind of resistance I think

Let us know how that works out for you. Have a blast playing it.